Duane Eddy's House of Twang

Ray Stevens CabaRay Nashville…Duane Eddy

Thanks Tony , but will we get to hear the three greats , Duane , Ray and Dennis in performances that probably made the earth move in Nashville ?

Thanks Tony , but will we get to hear the three greats , Duane , Ray and Dennis in performances that probably made the earth move in Nashville ?

– lesdk

I think we need to offer a reward, Les.

I think we need to offer a reward, Les.

– Tony

Crowdfunding ? You can have some of my pension Tony !

I think we will get to see the show. The first season of CabaRay is on sale via Ray's website where it does say "more to come". There's no sign (at least than I can find) of the programme on New York or Boston PBS so maybe keeping an eye on KET/KET2 for a re-run is the best short term option.

This promo was just posted on YouTube. It's a little longer than the one posted on the Circle Facebook page.

I saw the show two weeks ago on KET2, Kentucky Educational TV's PBS affiliate. They air Ray's show on Saturday evenings at 7;30 p.m. ET. US viewers might want to check their local PBS broadcast TV schedule. It was an excellent performance by Duane. I wasn't blown away by Dennis' sax work; I've seen/heard him do better. Ray did well to keep up with Duane. I kept checking audience shots to see Deed. Bet she was there?

Make that 8:00 p.m. ......... Surficionado Budd, lurking as usual.

Register Sign in to join the conversation