Duane Eddy's House of Twang

MIA?? We seem to be missing our den mother.

I remember the old saying , " Never in a reign of cats " ! - Well that saying now debunked , the reign of cats did the trick !

Great to hear from you, Deed! Not only did we miss you, we NEED you to keep some of us rascals in line. (Who, me?!)

Congratulations again to Mr. Eddy on the Ameripolitan award!

Aw there we go. I feel better now. thanks for poppin' in and sayin' Hi!

you sure a "sight for sore eyes", Miss Deed. glad to hear that everything is ok.

That’s great Deed.

I feel better now the disturbance in the force has been repaired.

Well, ain't that good news!

Hold on to the mo, Deed.

Btw, did a series of posts here ever get so many upticks?

There are precious few people in this world that can instantly change night into day for me. Duane Eddy is one of those precious few. And, always Deed is in that picture right beside him. It does me good when I see him receive awards, and read or hear someone say nice things about him. All richly deserved, and the thoughtfulness of this community toward this super nice lady warms my heart, and gives my day a much needed jump start.

Good on you guys, and to Duane and Deed, Love you guys bunches.

I’ve only looked in sparingly lately(busy as hell) but I’ve noticed I’ve not seen her either but good to see everything is good in Eddyland.

I'm glad everything is going well for you and Duane, Deed. I certainly understand about having ones interests distracted by other events in life. Man/Woman can not live by GDP alone!

I'm glad everything is going well for you and Duane, Deed. I certainly understand about having ones interests distracted by other events in life. Man/Woman can not live by GDP alone!

– Wade H

But it certainly helps!

Good to see posts from you again Miss Deed! I need to take some new pics of Violet, she is 5'5" tall now and will be 13 in May!

Register Sign in to join the conversation