Duane Eddy's House of Twang

Happy Birthday, Duane!

Long may you Twang!

Happiest of birthday wishes to you today, Duane. Your music has been a significant part of the soundtrack of many of our lives and we are all indebted to you for that. Hopefully, Miss Deed will help you make your day a special one on all of our behalves.

Best to you, sir.

Happy Birthday Duane. Thanks for the music.

Happy b day. Best to you and family.

A very happy birthday Duane . All the best to you and your good lady from us all in the Summerwine country, Yorkshire, England Hurry back ASAP!!

Bob Harris wished Duane a Happy Birthday this evening on 'Bob Harris Country' BBC Radio2 and played ' Sneaky Pete' . Happy Birthday Duane.

Happy Birthday Sir!

Happy Birthday, Duane!

Don't forget to take it easy!

Enjoy Your Day! Happy Birthday Sir.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Duane. Hope you had a lovely day. Olivia Anne

Happy birthday Duane, hope you had a great day!

Cheers Duane and happy birthday!

From sunny Vancouver, have a terrific Birthday Duane!

Happy Birthday, Duane! Wishing you many more years of twang!

All the best, and many more to come.

Happy Birthday ,Duane!! May many more will follow and the Twang never end !!!! Cheers

Enjoyed a tribute to Duane on his 80th birthday and sixty years of Movie and Groovin on Geoff Barkers radio show in the UK , interview with Duane, great stuff and birthday wishes from the UK.

All you guys and gal...we’re wending our way to Tennessee after a crazy fun weekend in Las Vegas. Hotel Wi-Fi is the worst, so a big thank you from Duane is forthcoming, but I’m sayin’ it now...you’re all the best xx.

"Happy Birthday"!, Duane ,,, One of my All time Favorite Guitar Players, Nice guy, :)

I just bought your 3 CD Box set of all your tracks at, "Viva Las Vegas", :)

"Happy, young, 80th too ,, :)

Happy Birthday, Duane!

Hope it was a great day! Keep rockin'.

Register Sign in to join the conversation