Duane Eddy's House of Twang

Happy Birthday, Duane!

I mentioned on Facebook that when I was a young lad one of my older brothers told me that I was wise to be a Duane Eddy fan, because Duane would never have to be concerned about losing his singing voice. Here it is 60 years later, Duane is still rocking, and my brother was right!

Happy Birthday, Duane!

It was an absolute joy to see you perform at Viva. Thanks.

A very happy birthday wish to you.

Happy Birthday, Duane, and many happy returns!

Duane, Happy birthday! Thanks for the inspiration, thanks for the memories and thanks for the autograph. And thank you for bringing Deed into our lives.

Yessir, indeed. Happy Birthday to the Titan of Twang! Love ya, man.

Can't imagine the guitar landscape without you.

Happy Birthday Duane ! - Deed please give the great man a big hug from all of us , for Duane has brought so much joy into our lives ! - With his special , unique guitar playing ! - If its at all possible please come back to the UK ! ---- Its a doubly auspicious day for me , because my eldest daughter Karen and her husband Paul celebrate their wedding anniversary today !

Many Happy Returns, Duane!! Invite still stands, btw.

Therese and I wish you a very happy birthday Duane and hope you had a great day.

Happy Birthday Duane from sunny South Wales.

Happy Birthday Duane

Happy Birthday, Duane!

Have a super birthday, Duane!

Happy Birthday Good Sir and thank you for everything!

Have a twangy Birthday!

Happy birthday Duane,

Have a great day

All the best

David

Happy Birthday, Duane. Have a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday, Duane. Thanks for all of the good outtasight music, and immeasurable inspiration. You are an international treasure.

Happy Birthday to one of America's finest !

Happy Birthday, Duane.

Have a great day and many more of 'em!

Register Sign in to join the conversation