Duane Eddy's House of Twang

Duane Eddy swag in the giveaway section

Thanks for the heads up. still learning how to navigate the new pages.

I can't figure out where stuff is on this page??? how do you find that without the link???

It's in the menu. Everything is in the menu.

If you're not looking in the menu, you're missing everything.

Tip: If you have monitor space, widen your browser window and the 'Menu' will automatically open and stay in it's own frame.

Johnny, what's the last thing you see in menu? Do you see "Happenings"?

And what's your browser and approximate window size?

Tip: If you have monitor space, widen your browser window and the 'Menu' will automatically open and stay in it's own frame.

Not in IE8 it doesn't.

Click on happenings. Then when you're on the happenings page look in the menu, the Giveaways section will be there.

IE8 64 bit 1600x900, yes happenings, no giveaways

Click happenings. The menu is contextual, based on where you currently are.

And as a side note, it must be easier to find: it didn't exist prior to the redesign. Nor did the little indicators that tell you how many updates, giveaways and comments there are, nor the indicator that there is currently a live giveaway, nor the gallery.

nope, menu is the same no matter where i am, some places it is just scrolled down further.

If I go to menu then Happenings I see Balto roundup , Norcal , and baltimore then below that " in case you missed it" I don't see give aways...just sayin'

If I click on winter Namm 2012 I see updates and below that all of Proteus' blogs but no give aways there either.

Quote function, is not working either

– Johnny_Atomic

Quote function, is not working either

– Johnny_Atomic

Appears to work to me.

You're not going to see giveaways for an event until you've actually clicked to look at that event. And then links to everything about that event will be there in menu.

Guitars works the same way. And history, and so on.

Bugs are one thing, but this stuff works.

More examples: If you're reading this, you can see stuff for the forum in the menu.

Click guitars, and you'll see more stuff for that section. Dig down into the section, and you'll see more relevant options.

The big stuff is always there, the smaller stuff appears as needed.

i'm seeing what suprdave is seeing. the event is not there, there is no giveaway.

Do you want screenshots of what i'm seeing??

Feel free, but have you clicked the actual event you're interested in?

– Baxter

– Baxter

i was clicking on happenings, not "namm 2012....", when i click on that i do get the submenu with giveways.

but this post was still made using the quote function

and now the quote function works, when 10 minutes ago doing the same thing it didn't clicking on the menu works now when 10 minutes ago it didn't

Your browser cache has most likely been updated.

and now the quote function works, when 10 minutes ago doing the same thing it didn't clicking on the menu works now when 10 minutes ago it didn't

– Johnny_Atomic

– Johnny_Atomic

another test of the quote, sometimes it's working sometimes it's not. Baxter free to move or remove this crap to another thread or remove completely

Register Sign in to join the conversation