Duane Eddy's House of Twang

£1,000 Worth of Twang at the Roundhouse, London

DUANE WILL BE APPEARING IN LONDON ON MARCH 2nd AT A SAVE THE CHILDREN CHARITY CONCERT!!!

Duane will be performing at The Roundhouse in London on March 2nd at a special concert to raise funds for the Save The Children Fund!!! Also on the bill is Seasick Steve, plus other artists still to be announced. To maximise the amount of money raised for charity, Duane and Deed will be travelling with the other musicians on the bill; they are scheduled to arrive in London on March 1st and to return to the US on March 3rd, so there will be only a very limited time for Duane to meet the media, but do look out for features on the concert in the press.

Tickets are available from Save The Children - the cost of a single ticket is £1,000.

Check this link for full details:- http://www.savethechildren....

All information is correct as of 16/2/2017

Such a laudable cause , so great that Duane and Deed will be in the UK again !

Kudos to Duane and Deed for making the long trip in such a short timescale. As usual I am wondering who will be backing our man on the night. A very worthwhile cause and I hope the event raises lots of cash.

Yes, it will be a quick visit, sadly. However, this is a wonderful charity. The last time Duane was involved with Save The Children was in 1975, at the kind invitation of HRH Princess Anne.

I do hope there is a recording of the concert , if not live TV broadcast ! - Notwithstanding that the cause is so pressing , praiseworthy and a great imperative for the world ! - With so many impoverished children , barely living in the most miserable , intolerable conditions ! --- So glad that Duane will be there playing , perhaps you will put your camera to work Deed ?

"The Sun" ran a feature on Duane's 1975 charity concert with the title "Duane Has a Friend in Deed" - although I doubt if I can find my yellowing copy. I recall Deed saying in the article that she would be buying a new dress for the concert - hope the same is true this time round!!

Don't I always? :)

– Deed Eddy

....... and we love your photos Deed , they are so appreciated !

Register Sign in to join the conversation