Drums

Those little cheer ups that come along

I was sort of bummed out over not changing my own tubes and had taken my amp in for service so it's gone for a week.

I got a call from a friend who asked if I would sit in with a couple of new players he was working with so I explained about my amp and the had a tube amp there so no worries.

So I load up some gear and my 6128tcg and off I go. I arrive there, unload and meet the drummer. Tiniest Chinese girl ever. Very friendly and all and when I walking to the space my jaw dropped.

Please excuse the picture as it was not great light and my sad little camera phone isn't up to much more than a blurry off colour rendering of what it guess I am pointing it at.

Though they don't look like they match, the shade is actually very close. Needless to say we hit it off with each other and yammered on about Gretsch to the point of distraction. :D

Sure pick up my spirits and next weekend doesn't seem so far away today. Just thought I would share.

Is she cute? If so then you might have a date prospect as well as playing with a great drummer!

Oh she's cute alright but my wife says no dating. :( It was great fun though and My Jet and her Bob got on like a house a fire. :D

Oh she's cute alright but my wife says no dating. :( It was great fun though and My Jet and her Bob got on like a house a fire. :D

– Jetrow

– Jetrow

Hahaha that hilarious!

Maybe your wife could date her? Im just sayin...,

She is a wild one, but so far no luck.

Is that Gretsch drum kit at Catalina Jazz Club?

I do believe it is a Catalina Jazz Club though the colour is not at all standard. Though it doesn't come across in the photo, it looks much closer to the Cadillac Green of the 6128 of mine next to it. I also believe it is a 16 inch bass drum.

That Jet and the Catalina Jazz next to each other look great. Now where is the photo of the Asian girl? Oh well the drums and guitar are enough though if you don't have one.

Back in 05 the Day I got my Dearmond M75T, Long gone into the flames! Anyway heres a small Chinese girl holding, it!!!!!

Have not had a chance to get a pic of her with the SSUGR yet!!

Register Sign in to join the conversation