Miscellaneous Rumbles

You do realize that I am the creator of “woo hoo” when used in guit…

Of course, I mainly used it during various pranks I played on the FDP (post shoveling --patent pending; rhythmic post derailing, etc.),

Just thought I deserved a little credit where it is due. heh heh.

And on that note, I also would like to inform you that in 1981 I, Konrad the Destroyer, also invented, implemented and de facto introduced the word "bonking" to the American lexicon.

Which is quite a legacy indeed...

WOO HOO!

K

If I showed ya, I'd have to kill ya...

Sounds like K.T.Tunstall owes you some money.

That and two bucks and you can buy a cup of coffee! Whoppie dingle poop!

I want to claim credit for developing the individual deep fried pizza roll, so a lot of food companies and restaurants owe me money. I know Jeno Paulucci claims he developed it when I was only 5 but I had the idea first.

Plus I was the first to recognize the the Clash's "Rock the Casbah" would be a hit.

There's been a rock'n'roll "Woo-Hoo" since 1956, complete with totally barmy pots'n'pans drum solo. It sounds like someone gets stabbed at the end of the rhythm guitar solo (yep, it's got one of those, too).

Yes, but I claim that I forumized it. Of course, adding the infinitive 'to bonk' to the nation's vocabulary is much more significant.

Of course, I mainly used it during various pranks I played on the FDP (post shoveling --patent pending; rhythmic post derailing, etc.),

Just thought I deserved a little credit where it is due. heh heh.

And on that note, I also would like to inform you that in 1981 I, Konrad the Destroyer, also invented, implemented and de facto introduced the word "bonking" to the American lexicon.

Which is quite a legacy indeed...

WOO HOO!

K

– Konrad

Right on, Bear...

An you do realize that I actually spelled 'creator' wrong in my original post...

Pride doth cometh before a falleth...

WOO HOO!!!

Any other words or phrases that I'll never use that I should be aware of? Oh, and congrats, I guess...

I can lay claim to inventing absolutely nothing.

Congrats, Konrad.

Oh dear it seems that I am probably deep in arears with respect to your royalty cheques Konrad - Where do I send them? :P

Okay... I admit that Wu Hu was in use a couple of thousand years ago, but...

I admit to nothing else.

Royalties can be sent to this fine forum, which unlike the FDP never attempted to exile me into internet oblivion.

Meanwhile, I think I lay-claimed something else, but I can't remember what it was.

K

Register Sign in to join the conversation