Dan Duffy's Corner

Passed away

Sad news to hear. Your father was a legend around here, may he rest in peace.

Then a part of us is lost as well, Joe. My condolences. We really enjoyed his presence here.

Damn it. So sorry.

My condolences to you and yours, Joe.

R.I.P. Dan!

I've enjoyed his book, and am sure he was a great man and father. I'm sorry for your loss.

Our thoughts are with you, Joe. I'm certain that they "OK"'d his ticket into heaven. He was a great man!

So sorry for your loss, which also is our loss.

So sorry to hear this. He was a definite link to the past Gretsch. Sorry for your loss, Joe and your family.

I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss. My condolences. Dan was a great resource around here and will be missed!

I'm sad to hear this news, really sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry to hear of Dan's passing. My condolences to his family for their loss.

He will be missed here.

I'm very sorry for you and your family. May your love for him carry him into eternity.

Sorry to learn of your dad's passing, Joe. My condolences to you and your entire family. He'll be missed by many. May he rest in peace.

Frankly, I could never get enough of Dan Duffy on the GDP. I bought his book, but still felt like I wanted to hear more from him. When he would appear and drop a few nuggets of historical information, my appetite was whetted all the more.

Joe, I am sorry for you and all of your family members for the loss which you are experiencing. Know, however, that your dad had many friends throughout the world. That is some pretty good consolation in this sad time for all of you.

R.I.P, Dan.

Rest in peace, Dan. You will be missed.

Prayers sent to the family.

My condolences. We will indeed be missed.

Sorry to hear this. He was a pleasure to converse with, and we enjoyed his book!

Truly sad indeed, his presence here will be sorely missed.

So very sorry to hear this. Sincere condolences.

rip dan duffy..& to the well spent days of gretsch in williamsburg brooklyn!

cheers

My condolences to you and your family.

Register Sign in to join the conversation