Billy Zoom's Jet Set

THE most important question to emerge from Winter NAMM 2015.

Did you ever see Pulp Fiction?

Did you ever see Pulp Fiction?

– ade

No, but I did see Pulp Friction. Oh... wait.....

Or Repo Man

"Pulp Friction" sounds like the cinema blue remake...

I saw Mr. Zoom and said case crossing Harbor Blvd on Thursday and wondered the same question.

Well that makes sense......it does look very 'brief'.

It's my brief case.

– Billy Zoom

Well I guess that settles the 'boxers or briefs' question.

Neither, but I did have a lot of papers, breath mints, and Advil.

Never underestimate the importance of breath mints when attending a trade show.

yes advil, NAMM is a (3) advil experience.

Never underestimate the importance of breath mints when attending a trade show.

– Junior Q Man (Ryan M)

there should be a LAW that breath mints be used at NAMM.. I swear so many people talked to me that smelled like they just finished eating crap straight from a Cat Litterbox. Funny too that I would offer a mint and they would say no thank you.

Its imperative to see the Dental Hygienist every 6 months if you plan to work in the sales industry. Nobody wants to be tortured by plaque bastards :)

there should be a LAW that breath mints be used at NAMM.. I swear so many people talked to me that smelled like they just finished eating crap straight from a Cat Litterbox. Funny too that I would offer a mint and they would say no thank you.

Its imperative to see the Dental Hygienist every 6 months if you plan to work in the sales industry. Nobody wants to be tortured by plaque bastards :)

– TheNocturneBrain

You offered no mints to me; was that a good thing or a bad thing. I, too, offer mints to those who need them, and always to those near me when I have one out of courtesy. As happened for you, hardly any accept them who need them.

You offered no mints to me; was that a good thing or a bad thing. I, too, offer mints to those who need them, and always to those near me when I have one out of courtesy. As happened for you, hardly any accept them who need them.

– Olivia Anne

So ask them, "Are you sure?"

Register Sign in to join the conversation