Billy Zoom's Jet Set

On tour again…

Enjoy your time off before you embark on the next leg of your tour............I'm sure everybody on the east coast is gonna go wild for you guys......... !

Billy I'm not sure about the last time you were at the OP as I was no there. I hope it was a sell out and you come back for more! I'll try my best to be there next time if you book it.

As I recall, it was a comfortable show with a good turnout, but it's still one of those secondary markets that we can't sell out more than once every few years. Even at that, we're overdue though. It would be a good place to include on one of our so called "acoustic" tours. Unfortunately, we don't get to pick and choose(no pun intended). We go where the good offers are. When we were in our Hay Day, Punk, New Wave, and Roots music were banned from commercial radio and only aired on college radio and a handfull of Indie Stations. 40 years down the road, it's still obvious which areas had one and which areas didn't.

Billy, are the dates posted somewhere?

As crappy as I am about checking local shows, though, I almost need three reminders.

Still, if you're playing in the KC area, I'd love to come see ya.

Billy, are the dates posted somewhere?

As crappy as I am about checking local shows, though, I almost need three reminders.

Still, if you're playing in the KC area, I'd love to come see ya.

– Baxter

I was looking too.

Even what I have only goes to mid-September. I know there are West Coast shows in September and October and we'll be mostly on the road until after New Years.

X summer schedule: 07/10 - West Hollywood, CA - The Roxy Theatre (performing Los Angeles) 07/11 - West Hollywood, CA - The Roxy Theatre (performing Wild Gift) 07/12 - West Hollywood, CA - The Roxy Theatre (performing Under the Big Black Sun) 07/13 - West Hollywood, CA - The Roxy Theatre (performing More Fun in the New World) 07/17 - Costa Mesa, CA - Pacific Amphitheatre (OC Fair with Bad Religion) 07/19 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy And Harriet's Pioneertown Palace (Acoustic) 07/20 - Solana Beach, CA - Belly Up Tavern (Acoustic) 07/23 - San Luis Obispo, CA - SLO Brew (Acoustic) 07/24 - Grass Valley, CA - The Center For The Arts (Acoustic) 07/26 - Napa, CA - City Winery Napa (Acoustic) 07/30 - Seattle, WA - The Triple Door (Acoustic) 07/31 - Seattle, WA - The Triple Door (Acoustic) 08/02 - Happy Valley, OR - Pendarvis Farm (Pickathon) (Acoustic) 08/03 - Happy Valley, OR - Pendarvis Farm (Pickathon) (Acoustic) 08/18 - Atlanta, GA - Center Stage Theater 08/20 - Washington, DC - Black Cat 08/21 - New York, NY - City Winery NYC (performing Los Angeles) 08/22 - New York, NY - City Winery NYC (performing Wild Gift) 08/23 - New York, NY - City Winery NYC (performing Under the Big Black Sun) 08/24 - New York, NY - City Winery NYC (performing More Fun in the New World) 08/26 - Cambridge, MA - The Sinclair 08/28 - Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero Theatre 08/29 - Hartford, CT - Webster Theater 08/31 - Pittsburgh, PA - The Altar Bar 09/02 - Chicago, IL - City Winery Chicago (performing Los Angeles) 09/03 - Chicago, IL - City Winery Chicago (performing Wild Gift) 09/04 - Chicago, IL - City Winery Chicago (performing Under the Big Black Sun) 09/05 - Chicago, IL - City Winery Chicago (performing More Fun in the New World) 09/06 - Ferndale, MI - The Magic Bag 09/08 - Grand Rapids, MI - The Pyramid Scheme 09/09 - Cleveland, OH - Music Box Supper Club (performing Los Angeles) 09/10 - Cleveland, OH - Music Box Supper Club (performing Wild Gift) 09/11 - Cleveland, OH - Music Box Supper Club (performing Under the Big Black Sun) 09/12 - Cleveland, OH - Music Box Supper Club (performing More Fun in the New World)

I don't know how to make it not paste funny and break in the right spots. So far, only the West Coast gets the Acoustic tour, but they're working on a big Acoustic tour for next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

X summer schedule:

07/10 - West Hollywood, CA - The Roxy Theatre (performing Los Angeles)

07/11 - West Hollywood, CA - The Roxy Theatre (performing Wild Gift)

07/12 - West Hollywood, CA - The Roxy Theatre (performing Under the Big Black Sun)

07/13 - West Hollywood, CA - The Roxy Theatre (performing More Fun in the New World)

07/17 - Costa Mesa, CA - Pacific Amphitheatre (OC Fair with Bad Religion)

07/19 - Pioneertown, CA - Pappy And Harriet's Pioneertown Palace (Acoustic)

07/20 - Solana Beach, CA - Belly Up Tavern (Acoustic)

07/23 - San Luis Obispo, CA - SLO Brew (Acoustic)

07/24 - Grass Valley, CA - The Center For The Arts (Acoustic)

07/26 - Napa, CA - City Winery Napa (Acoustic)

07/30 - Seattle, WA - The Triple Door (Acoustic)

07/31 - Seattle, WA - The Triple Door (Acoustic)

08/02 - Happy Valley, OR - Pendarvis Farm (Pickathon) (Acoustic)

08/03 - Happy Valley, OR - Pendarvis Farm (Pickathon) (Acoustic)

08/18 - Atlanta, GA - Center Stage Theater

08/20 - Washington, DC - Black Cat

08/21 - New York, NY - City Winery NYC (performing Los Angeles)

08/22 - New York, NY - City Winery NYC (performing Wild Gift)

08/23 - New York, NY - City Winery NYC (performing Under the Big Black Sun)

08/24 - New York, NY - City Winery NYC (performing More Fun in the New World)

08/26 - Cambridge, MA - The Sinclair

08/28 - Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero Theatre

08/29 - Hartford, CT - Webster Theater

08/31 - Pittsburgh, PA - The Altar Bar

09/02 - Chicago, IL - City Winery Chicago (performing Los Angeles)

09/03 - Chicago, IL - City Winery Chicago (performing Wild Gift)

09/04 - Chicago, IL - City Winery Chicago (performing Under the Big Black Sun)

09/05 - Chicago, IL - City Winery Chicago (performing More Fun in the New World)

09/06 - Ferndale, MI - The Magic Bag

09/08 - Grand Rapids, MI - The Pyramid Scheme

09/09 - Cleveland, OH - Music Box Supper Club (performing Los Angeles)

09/10 - Cleveland, OH - Music Box Supper Club (performing Wild Gift)

09/11 - Cleveland, OH - Music Box Supper Club (performing Under the Big Black Sun)

09/12 - Cleveland, OH - Music Box Supper Club (performing More Fun in the New World)

Not all that acoustic, but not loud.

Billy, saw the Grass Valley show. Absolutely wonderful. And that DE. Yowch, man. I have a feeling a set of Dynas is in my relatively-near future.

FWIW, my website and email are still gone. It's been 8 days. My domain disappeared and nobody seems to know how to fix it. All of my email goes through the billyzoom.com website, and that doesn't seem to exist anymore. I tried switching to a different registrar, but it still hasn't shown up. It's registered and paid for, etc. Ideas?

oddly i just clicked on a link to your site from waterstone guitars and got the "cant find server" notice…sux

good luck

cheers

ps just did whois lookup

here's some contact info

Domain Name: BILLYZOOM.COM Registry Domain ID: 13355084_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com Updated Date: 2014-08-04 19:53:41 Creation Date: 1999-11-17 02:29:50 Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-11-17 02:29:50 Registrar: TUCOWS, INC. Registrar IANA ID: 69 Registrar Abuse Contact Email: domainabuse@tucows.com Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123 Reseller: One Merchant Reseller: marv@onemerchant.com Reseller: 949-310-3615 Reseller: http://www.onemerchant.com Domain Status: clientHold Registry Registrant ID: Registrant Name: Marv Moskwa Registrant Organization: One Merchant Inc Registrant Street: 4052 s skyline ct Registrant City: Gilbert Registrant State/Province: az Registrant Postal Code: 85297 Registrant Country: US Registrant Phone: +1.9493103615 Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: Registrant Fax Ext: Registrant Email: marvmoskwa@gmail.com Registry Admin ID: Admin Name: Marv Moskwa Admin Organization: One Merchant Inc

Sorry about the website. But happy to get tickets for the DC show.

BZ with Michael Kilpatrick, X Acoustic tour.

Still out here, and the next three nights are in Cleveland. Tonight the Rock & Roll HALL OF FAME honored us. It was kind of a big deal. We're going back tomorrow for a privite tour of the museum, including the archives. I saw a cool photo of Duane next to James Burton. They're really giving us to full treatment. BZ

Well-deserved. Good for you and the band.

BillyZoom.com is up and running, hope all is well. Cleveland Rocks! ...a very nice bunch of folks up there at The Rock Hall.

They showed me Duane's shirt in their archives.

Good for you, Billy...

We lived in Shaker Heights for two years mid-80's while all the debating and politic-ing started as to where to put the museum, came back several times after it opened to visit friends and family (framily?), and the museum is well worth the time to go see...

We always stayed near the Terminal Tower at the Key Marriott.

I vote you all in...let's hope the day isn't so far away.

My inlaws live about a mile from the Cleveland airport. I have been to the R&R Hall o' Fame a couple of times. I always enjoy it. Congrats on the whole thing Billy. Try some perogies while in Cleveland. There supposed to be really good there.....

I'm freeeeee! I'm home. My feet hurt, but I'm home.

So much for that Willie Nelson song, eh?

Since I didnt see this posted on your Tour Dates,,here it is. BTW,,I'm there!!

Saturday, Sep 20, 2014 12:00 PM Observatory presents Make The Music Go BANG! Festival

X / Buzzcocks / Los Lobos / Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin / Wanda Jackson / The Knitters / Junior Brown

With Lee Rocker, The Paladins, Los Straitjackets, Guana Batz, Ray Campi, The Avengers, James Intveld, Jamie James & The Kingbees, Kid Ramos, Victoria Williams, The Farmers, The Hula Girls, The Crowd, Sean and Zander, Candye Kane, The Rhythm Shakers, Delta Bombers, Moonsville Collective, Vinnie & The Hooligans, Omar & The Stringpoppers, Small Wigs, The Abigails, Hi-Strungramblers, Evil Hearted You, Mary Simich, Robert Francis, The Heroes, & many more! This is a 3 Stage Festival located Outdoors on The Observatory Grounds & Indoors at The Observatory. VIP Tickets are Available for $55 & included a Shaded Seat & a Limited Edition Festival T-Shirt. Doors are @ 12pm.

Register Sign in to join the conversation