Billy Zoom's Jet Set

NOS Little Kahuna?

Link

Someone just pointed this out to me. Am I missing out on an opportunity? Should I be advertising them all as being NOS? It seems to make them worth more. How old would an item have to be to qualify?

Just a day if it's bread.

Man...I wonder what kind of cash you could get if you advertised as "Vintage?"

Good grief. NOS hey? Whatever next. I worry about anything described as 'vintage' or 'retro', it just gives me the creeps. I guess any way of making it sound special has got to help. Stick one on ebay and see what happens?

Bidding history is interesting...6 bidders and the starting price was 799 dollars

NOS: $1025 plus shipping, no pedal.

Retail list: $1100 plus shipping, pedal included

Nobody can say they don't hold their value. I can't make out the serial number, but it's a very recent one.

Hell, the Pull for Surf knob makes it worth that all by itself!

How much for a replacement pedal?

Retail for the pedal is $25. If it's for an original owner to replace a lost pedal, half of that plus shipping. If you're an original owner and your pedal broke, send it to me and I'll fix it.

Yeah but this one is in stock. TV Jones lists them all as out of stock on his website, your website isn't clear about whether or how you can order them. For online shoppers who prefer to click and buy rather than communicate with anyone, it probably has some value.

They will be available again from TV Jones. I can't Tolex any cabinets until I finish with my chemo. It won't be long now. THey're well worth waiting for. I could sell you one in bare wood for $900 plus shipping.

They will be available again from TV Jones. I can't Tolex any cabinets until I finish with my chemo. It won't be long now. THey're well worth waiting for. I could sell you one in bare wood for $900 plus shipping.

– Billy Zoom

It won't be long now.

Great news Billy!

I can't sell any directly because Tom has back orders for as many as I can produce. In the past, I've sold a few directly, but that was when producion exceeded Tom's orders and I had plenty in stock. When I have more ready, they'll be available through TV Jones. There should be a batch ready around the end of the month. I want to get some inventory ready before my big video checkup on the 7th, just in case they decide to put my back on chemo for a while. That stuff is nasty.

Register Sign in to join the conversation