Billy Zoom's Jet Set

Health update

As I begin another month of chemotherapy, I wanted to again thank all of you for helping me get through this. I'm responding well to treatment, but I still get chemo once a week, every third month. So I had chemo in April, I have chemo every week in July, and I'll do it again in October. That leaves me August, Sept, Nov, and Dec for touring. X will be playing a lot during those months so watch fo us. Thanks again, BZ

Great news. Glad your spirits are up. See you at the show!

Keep up the good fight, Billy!

Prayers continue, Billy.

I hope you get to the NJ/Philly/NY area sometime soon.

Many good vibes for good health heading your way!

all the best bz...hang tough

cheers

My best, hope you've beaten this thing, and hoping for the least possible discomfort in your treatment.

All best wishes Billy. My brother just wrapped up a brutal six months of chemotherapy and he's doing great now...very glad to hear that you're responding well to the treatment also.

That's good news Billy! Tough times but great to hear you are responding well to the treatment. I'm guessing the tour won't be extending to Australia - I wish I could be with my wife in the US to catch a show.

Billy, I know this is a tough ordeal for you to go through, but I am glad to hear that you are responding well to the treatments. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You're going to beat this thing.

Nice to read Billy, positive attitudes work on this disgusting disease.

Wishing you the best. Good news.

Saw you at the Los Lobos /Blasters show, you looked outstanding considering your illness. Wish you continued success with your treatment.

Hope you're feeling strong and wishing you all the best.

Prayers and best wishes to you Mr Z and hoping it's easier on you forward on.

I know other GDPers are also fighting this battle. The resilience and the positivity you all display is amazing. Best wishes to you.

Prayers and Mojo sent your way, best to ya.

All the best, Billy. You can do it!

Prayers for total healing and as easy a journey as possible. Keep on keeping on. Olivia Anne

All the best for you continued recovery Billy.

Best wishes to you Billy.

Yep, best wishes. Keep up the good (if ironic) spirit!

Register Sign in to join the conversation