Billy Zoom's Jet Set

$$$$$$$$$$$guitars

Since I'm no longer employed as a touring musician, I'm thinking about selling some of my guitars. Who out there has lots of money & likes to collect cool stuff?

If it weren’t for the ‘lots of money’ part, I’m your man.

I would think Carters in Nashville if you want to sell or consign a large lot. I would contact Joe Bonamasa for outright sales as he seems to be the only one still buying (though he indicated he has been impacted as of late too). I can probably help get you in touch with him via an acquaintance if needed.

Otherwise the normal channels. IE: Matts, Daves, Chicago Music Exchange etc..

Joe

That’s it for the X shows?

Raffle them off, one by one.

1,000 tickets per item.

$20.00 a chance

I’ll gladly pay you on Tuesday.

Would be cool to see a list of what's going.

I read that once he stopped touring Johnny Ramone sold EVERYTHING, right down to scratch -- that is he did not have any sentimental favorites, etc.

Some of us have some money...

Jim Irsay, owner of the Indianapolis Colts. He spends millions on guitars.

I'm not in the market for eXpensive collectibles but enjoy your retirement and make the best of your investments.

Retirement??? This is a pandemic, not a retirement!

Well, I have heard some collections are going up for sale for that reason. Still, always fun to look!

Put a few teasers out there for us to see.

Going to be downsizing the herd by at least 4 in the next week or so myself. I'm no longer using them, let someone else enjoy them.

Sadly, no Gretsches.

Maybe some amps, too? And yeah, what Bob said — a few teasers.

I'm game! What are you selling?

Retirement??? This is a pandemic, not a retirement!

– Billy Zoom

Sorry, Billy. I meant no harm nor to lead you to an early retirement. RAWK ON!

As others have said, what are you considering letting go? I am always looking.

As previously mentioned - let us know what you're considering selling and yes, include amps too!

I think Billy was saying this in jest, guys but if I am wrong, what about selling to Lloyd from Voltage guitars?

My friend Steve Soest is going to handle it for me.

good move bz...old pro...best of luck with it

cheers

My friend Steve Soest is going to handle it for me.

– Billy Zoom

Please post the links to it when ready.

Well I bought a couple of Lotto tickets this weekend, I should be a Millionaire in a few days. If a guy shows up on your doorstep with a suitcase full of Cash, Its ME !

Register Sign in to join the conversation