Billy Zoom's Jet Set

FS: One of a kind BZ Tribute, never played!

The second BZ Tribute guitar built, un-relic'd at my request...brand new, never played, kept in the case for all these years! I've been saving it in case of a global pandemic. $30K

watch out for those Sweetwater-thief dudes!

Wow if I had the $ this is what I would get. Some non player with a law degree or the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will most likely end up with it. I wish you the best Billy.

I just passed my relic’d BZ Jet on to Curt. Great guitar, and it’s in better hands.

Good luck with the sale, Billy.

The second BZ Tribute guitar built, un-relic'd at my request...brand new, never played, kept in the case for all these years! I've been saving it in case of a global pandemic. $30K

– Billy Zoom

I will trade my wife and kids for this guitar, where do I sign. -tavo

i believe this is an example of what Barack Obama might call the Audacity of Pricing.

Pics..... or don’t you want to break the hermitic seal?

I just passed my relic’d BZ Jet on to Curt. Great guitar, and it’s in better hands.

Good luck with the sale, Billy.

– NJBob

Certainly not better hands but I do appreciate the guitar. Some Dyna's blow my ears out these don't, it's really a great guitar. Who ever ends up with the pristine unit will be very happy, great build, sound and playability.

Need I remind you what the regular production models cost?

Need I remind you what the regular production models cost?

– Billy Zoom

Hey, you are offering an amazing collector item here and possibly one of the best Duojets made since the 50s. cept for that B12:)

Hey, you are offering an amazing collector item here and possibly one of the best Duojets made since the 50s. cept for that B12:)

– TheNocturneBrain

If you don't like the tension roller, they come off!

Register Sign in to join the conversation