Billy Zoom's Jet Set

Bridge screw

Where do I find a replacement bridge screw for adjusting intonation for my Bz? Turned it and it broke off. Was able to remove it but I'd like to find the proper screw.

Get a hold of Joe Carduchi @ Gretsch ,call consumer relations , call Fender sure the can Help on getting what you need .

Ok thanks! Just wanted to say what a beautiful guitar this is. I'm in the studio with it now and it sounds amazing. Using a 66 blackface twin reverb and a blues driver with the gain at 2 o'clock and just loving the tone. I found another screw with the correct thread but the head doesn't match. At least I'm able to continue using it. Glad to see X is still playing and even happier Billy is back playing with them.

Ok thanks! Just wanted to say what a beautiful guitar this is. I'm in the studio with it now and it sounds amazing. Using a 66 blackface twin reverb and a blues driver with the gain at 2 o'clock and just loving the tone. I found another screw with the correct thread but the head doesn't match. At least I'm able to continue using it. Glad to see X is still playing and even happier Billy is back playing with them.

Will do! That's incredible actually. Thanks so much!

Register Sign in to join the conversation