Billy Zoom's Jet Set

As the World burns:

The kid's school was just evacuated.

Our sky is orange. We're OK as long as we don't inhale.

Load up and get ready to bug out. Prayers for you and yours safety.

We just went through this in the Willamette Valley last month. I feel your pain. It still smells like a campfire everywhere

I had the last box of Niosh N95 respirators in the area and could have made a killing scalping them.

Sorry to see that, Billy. California's having a bad time right now.

same going on in norcal...napa and sonoma vineyards on fire..terrible destruction to thousands of acres

sf, 50 miles away!, had brown sky and terrible burning smell all day

good thoughts & blessings sent to all those in the line of fire

cheers

I can smell the smoke from mine!

WE got the smoke all the way over by my side of town and we're pretty far from the Anaheim area.

Rot! I hope it rains down there. Best of luck.

I have been out all day and just saw this on the news. Here’s hoping for the best for you all. Be safe.

Safety to all in the path of the wildfires.

I have a son who is down there attending Fullerton. Is he at risk, BZ? I can't seem to reach him.

I just saw this on the news last night. 1500 homes and businesses destroyed so far. The wildfires out there are unbelievable.

Sad situation. Hope everyone fairs well.

I have a son who is down there attending Fullerton. Is he at risk, BZ? I can't seem to reach him.

– Ric12string

Fullerton is fine... the only problem they got was heavy traffic from backed up freeways

Fullerton is fine... the only problem they got was heavy traffic from backed up freeways

– Rattlecat

Thanks for your update. I appreciate it greatly.

I was concerned this spring when you came to North Florida. You passed through our version of As the World Burns. But with high humidity, it's not comparable to Cali. Don't inhale.

All you California dudes -- stay safe - clear the hell out when the time comes.

Register Sign in to join the conversation