Billy Zoom's Jet Set

A site to lend a hand to our friend, Billy Zoom!

To all my GP brethren. I'm gonna be in L.A. for a week preceding the amp auction. I'll be hanging out in South Bay (Hermosa Beach), so if any of you are in the area and would like to take the Playbird for a test drive, let me know and I'll bring it with me. You can PM me or contact me thru the Cave Valley Amps website. Cheers!

Okay I have followed Vince's advice and the auction for this relic Dynobrain is on.. I'll start an auction page in the classifieds section but you can follow this link to bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/2...

– TheNocturneBrain

Just checked that link Tavo and VERY pleased to see some action there in the bidding. It's a goddam cool pedal and a good cause to boot!

The amp has its skin. Just waiting for Vince's amazing artwork.

– Powdog

That's gonna be awesome! You guys are great.

Couldn't help myself from sending him a comment. I suggested he state that he will be donating a portion of the sale to the gofundme site on Billy's behalf.

For the price he's asking, I'd say half is about right.

I also said that I thought it was low to mention Billy's health in relation to this sale. Really low.

I also said that I thought it was low to mention Billy's health in relation to this sale. Really low.

– Deed Eddy

Way to go, Deed. Yeah, it's a pretty scummy thing to put into the listing.

So, perhaps we don't need to waste any more time on this or lead any more traffic to it.

Tavo, you are a good guy. Just sayin'...

WOW!! $1425 for your auction. That's huge! Congrats on raising so much for Billy Relief. Really well done.

Register Sign in to join the conversation