The Bass-ment

i want to get an upright bass

I have a 2004 6120Jr with factory tone knob that has been replaced with a TruTone tone knob after last years Nor-Cal round up. I'm asking 2000.00

Do you mean a Stellartone Tonestyler™?

Yes, it's the StellarTone ToneStyler.

Is someone we care about swearing off music or sumpin'?

No, not swearing off of music. We jammed just last night.

Photos may help generate interest in this sale . . . 8-)

Unfortunately for me, this web site does not host photo content. That is, unless something has changed. :|

Unfortunately for me, this web site does not host photo content. That is, unless something has changed. :| -- HotRodMichelle

you can just open a photobucket account.

Michelle, now it does. Use the camera icon with the upload arrow.

Unfortunately for me, this web site does not host photo content. That is, unless something has changed. :| -- HotRodMichelle

Just make sue you add some text into the post first because if there is no text, then Django will think it's a blank post and not post. But yes, the camera with the up arrow pops up a 'browse' button below the text box.

Well, I don't have Internet at home, so the only thing I can use are the computers at work, the library, or my iPhone. So, it may take some time.

If you want, you can send a pic from your iphone to my email and I'll post it for you. rheyl57(at)gmail(dot)com.

Here is a photo of HRM's 6120JR. In this shot it has a multilayered tortoise pickguard and TRC. I don't know if the original pickguard and TRC are part of the sale.

Here is a picture of Paul Pigat playing the same guitar when he made a visit to Ventura, CA.

And next to the Falcon.

I am looking for a JR - I´m not sure if yours or the G6120Jr2 or the G6118Jr anniversary is the right one. But if you have the color ,specs and serial number for me - then I can find out. It will take some time to find exactly what I am looking for - but I like spending time on guitars. :) Kristian from Norway

Her's is a 6120JR in standard Gretsch orange. It is a Terada built guitar from 2004 I believe.

Ok, I'll look at the guit and post the serial info when I get home tonight. Michelle 8-o

Register Sign in to join the conversation