The Bass-ment

Cheap Trick’s Tom Petersson’s White Falcon Bass Guitar In Action

I got an email from Guitar Center today promoting their Guitar Center Sessions on Direct TV, something that I don't have. Nevertheless, embedded was a video of a part of their performance. In it, Tom Petersson is playing his unbelievably good looking 12-string White Falcon bass guitar. In the video, they perform Surrender, one of their power pop classics.

Check out Tom's bass guitar. They don't get more prettier than that one.

I got an email from Guitar Center today promoting their Guitar Center Sessions on Direct TV, something that I don't have. Nevertheless, embedded was a video of a part of their performance. In it, Tom Petersson is playing his unbelievably good looking 12-string White Falcon bass guitar. In the video, they perform Surrender, one of their power pop classics.

Check out Tom's bass guitar. They don't get more prettier than that one.

– Ric12string

It's not a real live session

It's not a real live session

– didier delcourt

?

It's not a real live session -- Didier

Don't let Rick Nielsen know that he was prerecorded. Particularly since you can hear/see him playing off-the-cuff riffs that no one would lay down early and then try to mime later in the video.

And you can hear Robin Zander singing live, as you can with Rick Nielsen. So, I'm not sure why you would suggest this, Didier.

But, it's irrelevant, anyway, since the original post was about the gorgeous White Falcon 12-string bass guitar.

That's a gorgeous bass. Could that be a smaller body, too?

Register Sign in to join the conversation