About the Gretsch Pages

What a great place. Thanks Munman and CBell!!

Cool pic, Grump. Care to explain the circumstances of your post title?

That's cool.

Does she still have the one she won at the Jersey roundup?

Yeah Bob, she does. She doesn't want to take it to school because it's too nice. I keep trying to buy it from her. I wanted to get her a guitar that she could take to school and not worry so much about it and Munman and CBell offered some help. I was just asking for advice and got much more. It seems that every time I do something for someone here I get back twice as much.

My niece is at Columbia on a full scholarship and likes to play guitar to unwind. She's a really good player and can dead lift well over 200 LBS so I like to keep her happy.

Happy holidays Grumpy.

I am happy that she was able to pick it up today. Since her parents divorce we have been taking care of her dog. We buried her dog Turk yesterday. The guitar and amp helped a bunch.

i hope she can enjoy it.

Yes, Happy Holidays Grump, and to all the good folks here..

(Grumpy, I miss the Drunk Thread.)

Yes, Happy Holidays Grump, and to all the good folks here..

(Grumpy, I miss the Drunk Thread.)

– redrocker

I'll revive it new years eve.

Munman, I'm looking for a good picture of Turk. Thanks!

Very cool guys!! Grump,I agree man ,those Squiers are pretty damn cool,especially for the money.The three I bought for my kids and niece has been money well spent.

I'll revive it new years eve.

– UncleGrumpy

But, maybe with a more gentlemanly title? Not sure that a thread for "aspiring drunks" is what either the thread, or the GDP as a whole, are/were about. And we know that Uncle Grumpy is certainly a more sophisticated imbiber than the term "drunk" portrays.

Perhaps Shuie can come up with an appropriate thread title.

But, maybe with a more gentlemanly title? Not sure that a thread for "aspiring drunks" is what either the thread, or the GDP as a whole, are/were about. And we know that Uncle Grumpy is certainly a more sophisticated imbiber than the term "drunk" portrays.

Perhaps Shuie can come up with an appropriate thread title.

– Ric12string

Oh no, it's still here and I have revived it a few times. The title is more than appropriate.

http://gretschpages.com/for...

Register Sign in to join the conversation