About the Gretsch Pages

Unable to comment on this topic

I get different error messages, depending upon PC or iPad, when trying to comment on this thread and I guess others do too as there's still just the OP.

(I just commented re Dan Duffy so other threads seem OK.)

Any ideas, Tim?

http://gretschpages.com/for...

It's not just you. Not sure what's up thought

I have the same problem ; some threads send me to a default page. When it happens I use a different web browser, like Google Chrome for example. I mostly use Firefox but it seems to be unstable; only on one of my computers though.

Perhaps "Springsteen" is one of the built-in "banned" topic keywords in Django?? (kidding)

I know "Bieber" should be a banned word, but "Springsteen"???

I just figured it out. And it's ridiculous.

I just figured it out. And it's ridiculous.

– Baxter

Let me guess.... "holding a Gretsch"....

Whew! for a minute there I figured Springsteen's lawyers had gotten to Django the way they got to Ticketmaster! From the man who starts each show by saying "Bootleggers roll your tapes!"

had same problem about a week or so back with tavo's tk smith post..couldn't respond..& no other responses either

cheers

And that's the story of how Bruce changed his name to "Springstone".

Told ya it was ridiculous

May not be related... but it's been a few days now, and I can't load any photos to threads. I get the "500 Internal Server Error". Just documenting the issue. Thanks for any assistance.

May not be related... but it's been a few days now, and I can't load any photos to threads. I get the "500 Internal Server Error". Just documenting the issue. Thanks for any assistance.

– kc_eddie_b

I've been getting the same issue for a couple of days.

Register Sign in to join the conversation