About the Gretsch Pages

the “Other Equipment” section - my tedious suggestion.

I will suggest it be moved up where the other gear categories are... it is kinda lost in a non-gear topic section. It could go below Other Amps.

Cordially, DC BirdMan

I've asked Bax forever and he seem to want to do anything with it.

I've always thought that this was a section for non-Gretsch guitar sale items. I've also thought that there should be a pedal section as there seems to be more traffic about pedals than basses and some other things.

Hey! Don't start suggesting getting rid of any section dealing with basses. Bass players already get ignored enough by the big guitar companies. We don't need to add insult to injury by doing the same here. Let us have a little bit of pleasure by having a section where we can see photos of Gretsch basses, be they ever so infrequent.

Well, the "other amps" forum is in the "amps" category. I'm not sure this would make much sense there.

Hey! Don't start suggesting getting rid of any section dealing with basses. Bass players already get ignored enough by the big guitar companies. We don't need to add insult to injury by doing the same here. Let us have a little bit of pleasure by having a section where we can see photos of Gretsch basses, be they ever so infrequent.

– Ric12string

Agreed kool Gretsch basses should not dissapear into the ether. Even tho I am not a pedal person, a separate stompbox section would be a good forum and up around amps since pedals/amps kinda go together. My 2 cents.

Personally, I have no problem with the arrangement/sequence of topic categories. I know the ones I like the most and am in the habit of scrolling down to make sure I hit them. Easy.

Register Sign in to join the conversation