About the Gretsch Pages

Roundup organizers!

As soon as you know the dates of your 2016 Roundups, please add them to Happenings.

The early bird gets the worm and all that.

Please and thank you.

The next Jersey Roundup would be the 10th (Auction House & PBA combined), as we did 2/year a couple times.

10th of?

And did you add it to Happenings already?

The 10th roundup in NJ, not the 10th day of the month. I'll get with the local gang to determine the best date/place.

Have I been given access to that section again?

At some point I'll add another schoolhouse acoustic / pizza night. The last one was a blast and easy to make happen.

Ric12. Should, but add with the public form for now. I have a bug when adding in the admin. Editing is fine.

Curt, you should!

I'm still sifting thru all the loose ends of mine, but first weekend in May seems to be working for the one up here

I'm looking at the first weekend in April, because the last weekend in March (which I usually do) is Easter.

But I may move to mid-May to accommodate something special.

Paul/FF909

I'm thinking that Grumpfest may evolve to be the north east roundup. I'll give notice as soon as I know.

I'll have to say that it's really neat what we have become. Baxter deserves all the credit for starting this forum but it sure is neat to see all of the roundups and get togethers that we have organized since the first roundup. I have gained new friendships for life through these pages and it isn't over. I opened up my email this morning to see several events listed through my daily Gretschpages email. It's so cool to see all of this going on and getting to see the pic's and videos that come from these events.

Thanks Bax!

I'm looking at the first weekend in April, because the last weekend in March (which I usually do) is Easter.

But I may move to mid-May to accommodate something special.

Paul/FF909

– Frequent Flyer 909

"Something special", Paul? Hope a mid-May date wouldn't interfere with your coming up to the Canadian Round Up.

"Something special", Paul? Hope a mid-May date wouldn't interfere with your coming up to the Canadian Round Up.

– db62

He'll be like Elton John and take the Concord to both events.

He'll be like Elton John and take the Concord to both events.

– NJBob

Wouldn't surprise me in the least!

Wasn't that Phil Collins?

– crowbone

It was Phil at Life Aid

– crowbone

Dunno. I thought there was a feather boa involved.

I'm thinking that Grumpfest may evolve to be the north east roundup. I'll give notice as soon as I know.

– UncleGrumpy

Whaddayamean? You're taking over the territory?

Little good that it did, Bax. There is still a Delta Roundup banner across the page even though the California Roundup starts today.

It should update at midnight. I hope. It's marjed featured.

Whaddayamean? You're taking over the territory?

– NJBob

I'll send the boys down to talk terms. If they bring me good news, I'm sure that we can come to an agreement. I mean no disrespect but I'm da boss of the north side.

Ah rats. Your ponds dry. I'll need to bring the shovel.

Fugetaboutit, we can share the turf.

– db62

Drew, nothing short of dire health calamities or a family misery could keep me from the Great White North Roundup.

Actually, the May weekend would be the 21st and 22nd. But we'll see. I hope to sort it all out within the week.

Paul/FF909

Drew, nothing short of dire health calamities or a family misery could keep me from the Great White North Roundup.

Actually, the May weekend would be the 21st and 22nd. But we'll see. I hope to sort it all out within the week.

Paul/FF909

– Frequent Flyer 909

They don't play Gretsch.

Register Sign in to join the conversation