About the Gretsch Pages

Prizes?

I'll give you $4.00 apiece for them. They're barely worth that much. :P ;-)

Saw a Rancher posted on Wildwood and got me thinking. Any update? Jonesing for mine!

Can anybody provide us with a status update? It would be nice to know when we might start to see items in the mail. Thanks!

I'm working on getting the list to Joe as we speak. From there it shouldn't be long.

My apologies for the delay, entirely my fault.

– Tartan Phantom

– tartan phantom

I have hundreds, so they could add up! :D

Thanks for the prompt response and follow-up Proteus. I really appreciate it!

I'd compare Proteus's procrastination to mine, but, screw it, I'll do it later. :P

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after.

– Unclegrumpy

– UncleGrumpy

I'll make a sign with that saying, maybe this weekend, or next.

That would be the perfect saying on a round tuit!

Fantasizing about a guitar box and DE poster arriving at work today. Don't let me down!

I'm working on getting the list to Joe as we speak. From there it shouldn't be long.

– Proteus

– Proteus

Anything yet?

– Unclegrumpy

Anything yet?

– UncleGrumpy

You are joking, right? It's only been what, 6 months? There a whole other 6 months left till everything's officially late.

C'mon everybody, give Tim and Joe a break. Those guys are in warp drive all of the time and they will eventually get the prizes sent out; they haven't failed us yet.

I believe I won something, but I don't remember what it was but it's no big deal. It's just swag.

The fact that we even get offered this stuff is pretty damned cool. I don't see any other sites doing things like this for their members.

It's only a joke, Steve 8-o

– Joe Sasser

It's only a joke, Steve 8-o

– Joe Hi-LoTron

Cool!

Swag I get. It's the wait for the guitar that is tough. I have moved beyond the GAS phase though.

I blame myself. you have been sucked into my web of Cousin Steve Luck. In fact, when I told my best friend I won a guitar, his response was, "How much is this gonna cost you?(Karmically)". I told him that putting my cat down a couple of weeks before should keep the Karmic Wheels of The Universe balanced, but, I was wrong. You guys would have had your stuff months ago, if I had won nothing. In fact, if I'm ever at a Roundup and win something, get the Hell away from me, there's probably a lightning bolt or loose chandelier coming my way. My reaction to Tim's post about spacing things was to laugh, of course he did, I'm involved. Sorry for cursing all you prize winners, I'll stay away next time.

I've seen people post their Duane poster. Heard talk about guitars they won.

Here I am, living behind the swamp, under barb wire to the left, in a shaky shed. Sitting on the doormat since January, listening to the wind howling through the empty mailbox. My beard is ZZ Top now. Tumbleweed came by the other day. Where is my prizes? Or am I pushing?

As I explained Geoff, welcome to the world of my luck. I'm waiting to hear that a UPS truck caught fire or something.

I don't think anyone from the winter NAMM contests have received any prizes or guitars yet.

It does seem painfully long.

Register Sign in to join the conversation