About the Gretsch Pages

PM Problems

So I can't seem to send or receive PMs anymore. Not sure when this happened, but I noticed it a few weeks ago.

Tried everything I can think of on my end, and sent Bax a PM, but apparently it didn't get through.

Not stressing or anything Bax, just informing. For reference I'm using an aol email, and have tried on mac, windows, and linux boxes, with a variety of browsers. I mostly thought it was weird I can't send a PM. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you work it out.

If anyone needs to reach me until the issue is resolved, my screen name at aol dot com works. And I apologise if you've tried to send me something and I haven't responded.

I don't recall seeing anything

Got any non-AOL email?

Yeah... Bax clued me into the fact that Yahoo accounts don't play well with the GDP PM system either. I haven't been able to use it for quite some time.

My yahoo account didn't work.

Switched to my gmail account, and have had no problems since.

I have the same screen name at yahoo, but if that's not any better Ripley at monument music dot com may work better? I have the 1046 at gmail, but I haven't logged into it for a year or so. Otherwise shoot me an email Bax and we can figure it out when you have a chance.

Normally I wouldn't even mention it, but it's never been a problem, and I didn't change anything, so I wanted to bring it to your attention in case it's a bigger issue or something.

PM test sent, Tim..

and reply rec'd....

My PM's are hit and miss..I even switched to Gmail.

Register Sign in to join the conversation