Modern Gretsch Guitars

G6120DSW-R “G” Brand

Here is a great topic.

Speaking of whiskeys.. I got me some Whisky in the Duty Free shop on my way home from foreign lands, Bowmore 12 Year, fine Scottish whisky from Islay! Deeelish!

Says me mr jimi! Tsar, take that whiskey over to the good grooming thread! I'll be by later.

Speaking of whiskeys.. I got me some Whisky in the Duty Free shop on my way home from foreign lands, Bowmore 12 Year, fine Scottish whisky from Islay! Deeelish!

Says me mr jimi! Tsar, take that whiskey over to the good grooming thread! I'll be by later.

Meaningless conflict. That's a great name for a band.

Take that back!

If you insist....but my favorite Little Rascal is still Porky.

You got no taste. Petey the dog was the best.

He's too quiet for me — OTAY!

Oh yeah! I oughta! Why you little! Get off my lawn!

Remarkable!

Don't drink the milk....

Gimme those firecrakers....

Hey, goat, hold it!

etc.

You could start a band called Uncle Grumpy. Then you could play a show with Cousin Harley.

"Hey, goat, hold it!"

You MUST all read this.

Okay, this is my chance to set things right:

Cuban Tukola is best. The other brands are used motor oil with bubbling sugar water.

Euro-communism rules and will take over everything. Just like it should be. And then the Chinese will come and buy Gretsch and call it Gletsch because the r is a dumb chalacter anyway. No mole amelican dleam because it just only a nightmale anyways.

Buying all the gear you can, modifying and tweaking it, is a far better way to play guitar than learning them stupid chords. Just sample every note and cut and paste it digitally. It made Puff Diddely very rich and cowboys are just too old fashioned and thus poor. No more greasy hair; bold is it. Away with the steers and cacti; web 2.0 icons are much better. Everyone should dress like Kraftwerk and act accordingly. No more rock and roll. Tattoos will be deleted. Away with tight trousers, long hair, half open shirts, fang earrings, skull rings/piercings and scruffy appearances. All amps must have a computer to enhance the sound and make the creation of sample based hits easier. Distortion will be forbidden because it stinks.

Any gathering of more than two people with a Gretsch should be forbidden. It's a conspiracy against normal life!

All cables must be roled up, obeying the will of the cable; no more figure eight over the elbow cable mistreatment. All guitar setups must be measured with a calliper and put in a big database to calculate the best settings. Tuning is only allowed with a digital tuning device.

Big f-holes are stupid. Everyone can see that.

Orange is not as cool as gold. Everything should look pimpy.

My english is far more correcter than your crummy typings here.

Lemon Pledge is fantastic. Rub in your guitars with it and everything else that feels nice to rub.

Every 5120 must be equipped with a bone nut, a Tru Arc, TV jones pups and Chet strings and a series/parallel/coil tap harness build by TV. And TV must develop the swap-o-matic mount so you can have everything you want. It will be bucker sized and no more EM2 looks. Buy another Gretsch if you want that. Every 12' Tru Arc must be tested on a 5120 and all samples must be posted here in WAV quality. In fact Prot must buy every kind of Gretsch and make a WAV cross-reference table to hear all possible guitar Tru Arc combinations, or else I'm going to call him a smurf.

All decals will be forbidden, except for smurfs.

The next NAMM quiz will only have questions about Discovery documentaries and not those artists that nobody has ever heard of, because if I don't know them, nobody does. And whoever gives the most almost correct Googled answers will win all the prizes.

This is not an argument sort of thing, but only what's right to place in this thread to justify the previous waste of cyberspace going on here. You guys are lucky I found this in time...

cowboys are just too old fashioned and thus poor..got it, will tell my uncle Barney that and hand him a Peso (from the '50's). Thanks man, instant validation.

That is meaningless and stupid. Get off my lawn!

Go and irritate some ship you pirate!

The sea stinks and it's full of slimey things!

In fact Prot must buy every kind of Gretsch and make a WAV cross-reference table to hear all possible guitar Tru Arc combinations,

I'm just waiting for the grant money - perhaps one of your Euro-communist guvmints will see the need and fork it over.

(But wait! Didn't the Dutch branch just collapse?)

You should be forced to buy every kind of Gretsch. Just sell your house or something.

No goverment is going to fork no nothing over to you. You're in the USA, land of the opportunities, so come on! Prove it. Don't leave us in the dark with them TAs; there will be a law against selling unheard TAs. It's just criminal and misleading.

And what is collapsing here? Some little gouverment? We don't need them because we are a succesful cannabis driven anarchy over here, but you guys don't know that because you only go on vacation in your own country and the newspapers only print stuff about the USA anyway!

Geoff said: the newspapers only print stuff about the USA anyway!

That's because all other countries suck. U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

We also do not appreciate folks who don't spell Jeff with a J, you Pinko.

Register Sign in to join the conversation