About the Gretsch Pages

Personal and Tru-Arc email issues.

I normally get email at two accounts, tim at pointclickdrag dotcom and harmanz at psci dotnet.

I started noticing a dramatic reduction in the volume of incoming mail toward the end of last week, but didn't panic because holiday weekend, etc etc. Dropped a message to my local provider, who hosts the mail, and heard nothing back.

I've learned today that the local provider inadvertently canceled the domain hosting which routes pointclickdrag traffic to the associated accounts. I hope to resolve the issue tomorrow when their tech support wakes up. (One of the disadvantages of keeping business local - and sticking with the provider I started with in 1995 - is that 24-hour tech support is not a thing.)

Probably TMI.

The point is, if you've sent an email to my pointclickdrag dotcom account in the last week - back to Sept 1 - I probably haven't gotten it. I'm not ignoring you. (This time.) I believe this is the email associated with my GDP account.

harmanz at psci dotnet continues to work normally, and you can reach me there.

(I wish I knew of some way to reach out to all the Tru-Arc customers who may have emailed in the last week...but that's a known unknown I can't know.)

Thanks for your attention.

I got a bounce back a couple of times on emails I sent you. I will resend once you get issues sorted. Thanks for letting us know Tim!

I bought the domain. No worries though...we can trade it for a certain Billy Bo....hehe

I will resend once you get issues sorted.

You can send to harmanz at psci dotnet, which is working now.

All the comedians out of work, and here's crow working for nothing!

I wuz wundering.. we were talking about a thing that does stuff with more things and then poof, you were gone. which reminds me.. if my Smoke neck is a compound radius, then my 9.5 radius brass truarc is kind of worthless if the neck ends up at 12". Seems I need flatter brass.

We can talk about that. I tend to go with the radius of the body end of the fretboard for compounds, yep. (But at one time you intentionally ordered a 9.5 for a 12" radius, preferring that action differential.)

Also, pointclickdrag email seems to be working again. If everyone could please send an email there ordering a bridge, it would help in testing.

We can talk about that. I tend to go with the radius of the body end of the fretboard for compounds, yep. (But at one time you intentionally ordered a 9.5 for a 12" radius, preferring that action differential.)

Also, pointclickdrag email seems to be working again. If everyone could please send an email there ordering a bridge, it would help in testing.

– Proteus

I still say that the Jello-Arc bridge works best for compound radius fretboards due to its innate flexibility. Great 3-5-7-9-12 node-to-node intonation, but the tone is somewhat plunky-- not unlike Melita tone.

Oh yeaaa! Think of the possibilities! I could put all the bits n bobs from my junk drawer, directly into my bridge and I'd know where everything is, plus the sustain would be unreal! Or all those canned goods in the back of my fridge!

Makes me want to tear into a nice slice of Veg'jello!!

or for meat eaters, oooohhh.. vomeat-jelloaf!!

or

the perfect hangover treat

Devil'd fruit Hamello!

The variations are endless!

Oh yeaaa! Think of the possibilities! I could put all the bits n bobs from my junk drawer, directly into my bridge and I'd know where everything is, plus the sustain would be unreal! Or all those canned goods in the back of my fridge!

or

Devil'd fruit Hamello!

– TheNocturneBrain

You're taking the Jello-Arc bridge into aspic territory now-- the possibilities are endless!

Just imagine the sonic properties of spam and english peas embedded in a Jello-Arc! For our British friends, a combination jellied eel and mash bridge might make for a new "British Invasion".

Just a note that use of Tru-Arc™ bridges in gelatin, aspic, jell-o, or other gelatinous dishes is not supported by the manufacturer, and we will not be held liable for any direct or consequential injury or damage incurred by a consumer actually consuming a Tru-Arc™ bridge, whether stuffed in a foodstuff or eaten raw.

We did briefly consider a larks' tongues-infused bridge intended for players of so-called Heavy Progressive Music, but the material proved unstable in milled billet sandwich construction, and attempts to mix the tongues with molten material for casting were unsuccessful (the rotting organic matter eventually destabilized the cast bridges and stunk up guitar cases something awful).

Too, after the initial flush of excitement over the potential of Larks Tongues in Tru-Arc™ bridges, management began to fear a backlash from lily-livered, panty-waisted, prancing bird-lovers who would no doubt object either to the mass slaughter of larks or the surgical removal of their tongues and the consequent silencing of the English countryside - a public-relations consideration that put paid to the notion once and for all.

The Jell-Arc™ experiments fared little better, but we hold out hope for the slightly more rigid Gummy Arc™ project. One significant advantage of making truly edible bridges is that that buyers can mod them by mouth.

Also that they're truly consumable. Get the 12-pack and save big! Comes with every flavor.

Sounds like something straight out of a Shakespearian witch recipe.

I bet the snozzberries even taste like snozzberries...

Tim, yes I had problems sending email to you. They have been getting bounced back. Just want to tell you I sent your templates back today. The postal clerk said by Monday you should receive it.

SPAM somehow fits into the gelatin/jell-o/aspic equation . . . SPArcM™?

or

Devil'd fruit Hamello!

– TheNocturneBrain

All Jello is for meat eaters. Jello is gelatin, which is a gooey stuff found in animal joints to cushion the bones. Yuck.

i recommend making a cannabis-infused Gummy Tru-Arc for those times when you're touring in Oklahoma and don't want to attract the fuzz.

i recommend making a cannabis-infused Gummy Tru-Arc for those times when you're touring in Oklahoma and don't want to attract the fuzz.

– macphisto

CBD Tru-Arc, hmmm? Maybe it could be shipped in a box decorated with fully laced Jerry Bear tabs.

"Sorry but due to its contents, we cannot ship CBD Gummy Tru-Arcs to Alabama, Mississippi, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Utah. Shipments to Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada must have proof of authorized pharmaceutical prescription."

CBD Tru-Arc, hmmm? Maybe it could be shipped in a box decorated with fully laced Jerry Bear tabs.

"Sorry but due to its contents, we cannot ship CBD Gummy Tru-Arcs to Alabama, Mississippi, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Utah. Shipments to Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada must have proof of authorized pharmaceutical prescription."

– Tartan Phantom

...and don't even think about it in Indiana.

All Jello is for meat eaters. Jello is gelatin, which is a gooey stuff found in animal joints to cushion the bones. Yuck.

– Parabar

Gelatin is made from Human!!!!

@Prot how soon could I have a 10" radius patina'd serpentune for 11g strings? like dis'n heer

I probably have shiny in stock. If you want unpolished, likely 4-8 weeks. (Shop just finished a batch...but I’m checking to see if maybe polishing is still pending. Then, not long.)

The Brother pulled one before it was polished. I hope yer really want it.

Gelatin is made from Human!!!!

– TheNocturneBrain

Mmmm...Soylent Lime with fruit in it.

(I’m from Ahia, y’know.)

The Brother pulled one before it was polished. I hope yer really want it.

– Proteus

You know I think that I'll take that if tavo doesn't. I just picked up his buck setzer. Either would work for me. Shiny or unpolished. The top is so blurred copper would work.

I guess Cap'n Tavo has first dibs...I suppose he'll wander back in here ere long. He could email me to work it out.

No problem I been fighting the surpatude thing it seems like forever I just didn't want to get sucked in like I sometimes let myself do. It's to easy.

Register Sign in to join the conversation