About the Gretsch Pages

I can’t start a new thread…

I guess I don't understand removing content from a site that thrives on content.

But Bax, what's the chance we'd all classify the colors in the same way? I think we're being entertained by the ad hoc color groupings.

I've been a member here for quite awhile, and I've never figured out how to log out yet...

– same_guy

Put /logoff after the URL at the top. It’s either logoff or logout. Mine usually just logs out when I login on a different device.

So if the problem is storage capacity, could we get it extended? What could we do to support that (donation)?

Put /logoff after the URL at the top. It’s either logoff or logout. Mine usually just logs out when I login on a different device.

– Suprdave

Thanks, Suprdave!

Well today I tried to link some pictures that currently have locations on the internet to the Sunburst thread,

I tried the link icon and I supplied a text link to the pictures.

When clicked on the link, they reliably sent me a link to the pictures which I meant to show. But, my idea was to show them directly on the post.

So I downloaded the pictures and tried to upload them directly to gretschpages for my post. This didn't work. As it hasn't in the past.

I checked a number of other pictures on the thread and found the link locations were just locations on the internet.

So I tried dropping the picture URL as a straight text in the post, this worked.

It seems to me that there used to be a button to link pictures on the web to display them.

I hope you find this useful.

Lee

Register Sign in to join the conversation