About the Gretsch Pages

How do I: change password, log out etc?

Hi, I can’t find a way to change my password in ”Your profile”. Or my profile titled ”My profile”. There’s edit button, but not an option to change password there.

So how to do that?

I can’t find a way to log out either - I suppose if there should be somekind of ”forgot your password” -option there, but now when I’m logged in I can’t get logged out.

I’m here on ipad, if that helps. Or maybe that’s the reason.

You can log out with this link:

Link

Password change is a bit trickier at the moment, as it can only be manually changed by an admin (i.e. someone like myself). I'm not crazy about this but that's the current setup. I'm not on the tech end of things, but I think that may change in the future.

Ok, thanks!

But if logging out isn’t the answer to the password change, there’s no need to log out anyway I suppose.

Ok, thanks!

But if logging out isn’t the answer to the password change, there’s no need to log out anyway I suppose.

I couldn't log in for 2 years, then somehow I remembered my username and the old password. Thanks for the info Tartan Phantom!

I never bother to log out. It does, however, log me out occasionally.

I never bother to log out. It does, however, log me out occasionally.

– Bob Howard

And, it remembers your password. So, no problems.

Bob, I was going to comment on your post "same here," but when I hit the Quote below "reply" I got a screen showing I needed to log in. But, I didn't! New to me wonkieness.

AND! While posting that, when I hit "post" or whatever is says, I, indeed, was logged out. I am on my laptop using Firefox, if that help.

I get logged out by the system every few months (3 or 4 times a year), but it always remembers my username and password. I've never had to change the password since I joined, but I keep a secure list for all my passwords, just in case!

(Now if I can just remember the password for the secure password list.....just kidding!)

For me, it's more like once every couple of weeks, but it seems to remember me and getting back in is no real issue..

I guess I ticked one of those "remember me" boxes long long ago and it did...er, does.

Register Sign in to join the conversation