About the Gretsch Pages

Have to sneak up on it.

Same here. the Main page is giving an aww nuts error. However, I have several backdoors bookmarked, so I can still get in.

Once in, there's no problem, but main page is currently busted, even if I click on the logo at the top of this page, it still goes to the error page.

Perhaps a DNS server issue?

Yep, same here. I go in via a google search.

Yep, same here. I go in via a google search.

– Metman

Yup. Same here.

I did a Google search for the Gretsch Discussion Pages and got in that way. Then deleted my old bookmark and made a new one. Now I can get in with no issue by clicking on the new bookmark. In the past I've also gotten in through a topic search.

I can access the home page now.

Same here, Twom. Back in via the home page now.

As the error page came up coincidentally when I attempted a text test-and-delete, I took it to mean I was being blocked for that reason as well as sometimes being a dissenting-voice around here. Now it turns out we were all got at by the same gremlin.

As the error page came up coincidentally when I attempted a text test-and-delete, I took it to mean I was being blocked for that reason as well as sometimes being a dissenting-voice around here. Now it turns out we were all got at by the same gremlin.

– jeffed

No, as a general rule, this site doesn't work that way. Baxter is pretty wide-open when it comes people expressing their opinions.

Dissension won't get you blocked. Total chaotic negative disruption and interference in the site's functionality, yes-- but dissension-- no. Don't get me wrong, there are times when you may be a dissenting voice, and others might certainly call you on it. But in most situations, it's more like family arguments at the dinner table, less like public lynching.

And yes, the gateway page is working for me again as well.

All's well that ends well.

Register Sign in to join the conversation