About the Gretsch Pages

Get your guitar updated!

A bump for this thread--

If your guitar is not showing on your profile, see post #1 and #6 in this thread.

All received PM's answered so far.If you PM'd me and didn't get a response, now's the time to let me know.

Sent you an email on my BST!

bump.

Lee-- I haven't forgotten about the 6014-- just haven't got around to it yet.

– Tartan Phantom

Thanks, Rob!

Lee

Under fingerboard inlays there was no flowery inlays in the drop down menu for the Super Chet.

I can't remember if there ever was though,a well,just another observation!

I have messaged Tartan Phantom to reconnect to my guitars.

I have a Jet to add but the category is missing...actually I don't think it ever existed so thats at least one thing the crash didn't destroy.

It is a 6128-T-TM, they are the sister instruments to the 6128-T-QM (already in the database) that Rocky had made. The story is the same, 16 blue and 16 red, these are flame maple instead of quilted.

If its not the time, I get it. Thanks for all the hard work.

I've been able to find all but one if mine and had to google for those.

All received PM's answered so far.If you PM'd me and didn't get a response, now's the time to let me know.

Mark, you're a problem child -- check your email.

Tarton Phantom is doing a great job on this. Thanks.

Just updated my guitars in the database and the profile. I should be fine. Sent you a PM, Tartan Phantom.

Just updated my guitars in the database and the profile. I should be fine. Sent you a PM, Tartan Phantom.

– sascha

you're set. Check your profile.

ATTN Mark Gilliam--

I've responded to your inquiry twice-- check your spam box.

EDIT-- got it fixed, Mark-- check your profile.

Got it. Thank you!

UPDATE--

Going forward, when contacting me regarding hooking your profile back up to your guitars, please send me a link to the profile page you want the guitars associated with. This will help me verify that I am re-attaching them to the correct profile.

In other news, all PM's to date have been answered, If you have sent me a message and I have not responded, please post in this thread.

Rob AND Bax. I cannot get an email through. ALL get returned. Rob, I have a guitar in the Db and it just needs to be assigned to me. if you can PM me I can respond

Rob AND Bax. I cannot get an email through. ALL get returned. Rob, I have a guitar in the Db and it just needs to be assigned to me. if you can PM me I can respond

– Retireddawg

Got your message this time, found your guitar-- check your profile now.

Rob, I got your response thankyou. Tim, I have been getting multiple emails from folks trying to ask me questions that I believe belong in the Gretsch Pages administration stacks. Please respond to me so that you might see this to fix it.

Back to the top----

all PM answered to date-- If you've been lax in doing this, there's no time like the present.

Hi Bax,

because comments about the guitar database don't work currently (at least on iPad), I mention it here:

I was very lucky to find a last piece of the G6136T-TVTAFR Red Falcon and while adding it to the DB, I saw, that the general DB info about this limited run is incorrect regarding the production year. I saw three serial number of this guitar and all were JT12xxxxxx, so the production year is not 2013.

I thought, you might be interested to know.

Hi Bax,

because comments about the guitar database don't work currently (at least on iPad), I mention it here:

I was very lucky to find a last piece of the G6136T-TVTAFR Red Falcon and while adding it to the DB, I saw, that the general DB info about this limited run is incorrect regarding the production year. I saw three serial number of this guitar and all were JT12xxxxxx, so the production year is not 2013.

I thought, you might be interested to know.

– Aymara

I see what you mean, so I changed the data info to reflect 2012 and 2013 just to catch everything.

I see what you mean, so I changed the data info to reflect 2012 and 2013 just to catch everything.

– Tartan Phantom

Thanks Tartan.

From my research it seems the G6136T-TVTAFR was a limited run only produced in 2012, not 2013.

Do you have any info, that it was produced in 2013 too? So far I only saw 2012 serials. There are only around 3 left to find in online shops worldwide and all have 2012 serials. No offence ... I'm only trying to find out more about this model.

I would also like to know, how many copies have been produced. From the serials I saw I guess 3000 copies, but that's only a vague guess.

Does anybody have more info? Or might it make sense to drop customer support a mail to get further info? Would they reply? Any experience with that?

sorry cats, trying to catch up on all this, haven't been around much, but this is a great site - i re-added my guitars, after not finding them... however, upon adding the serial #s a few weeks later, it turns up that they are still in the db, so i added them in the comments. Any help y'all have, i'm wide open - i had originally listed my jet as a '56, but a kind soul pointed out that it was probably a '57... i then read the serial # page and found that yes, i was way off on both guitars... my tenny that i thought was a '67 'might' be a '64. so... to try and make this note a little less confusing, if you search for my serial #s, they are found, but none of the info i had originally posted remained. duojet - 21756 / / tenny - 73913 - thanks

Dreamtrain, I've merged the database entries for you, so the duplicates are gone and the serial numbers are assigned to the correct guitars. You should be able to edit them if you choose... check your profile.

hey, thanks very much! i'll check 'em out now.

I noticed that a lot of pictures are missing from the 6124 Single Anniversary section. I think that I only saw very few pictures of all of the examples that were listed.

Register Sign in to join the conversation