About the Gretsch Pages

Get your guitar updated!

My note to Tatan bounced back. The following 2 guitars are missing from my profile but show up in the serial number charts as "unknown". Thanks.

2004 Gretsch 6121-NAS Nashville Solidbody: JD04101046

1955 Gretsch 6128 Duo-Jet: 16404

Bryan K.

Not looking forward to this...

– CBell

I'm a glutton for punishment, ya know..

– CBell

No doubt! Clear your schedule for the next 48 hours.

My note to Tatan bounced back. The following 2 guitars are missing from my profile but show up in the serial number charts as "unknown". Thanks.

2004 Gretsch 6121-NAS Nashville Solidbody: JD04101046

1955 Gretsch 6128 Duo-Jet: 16404

Bryan K.

– Bryan K.

Bryan, you are now good to go. Check your profile. You'll need to tweak the specs and upload new pics.

Well, then there's that.....I sent a couple of emails the admin way before finding this post. So if you see my post before responding to the email, don't need to respond to the email. If you don't ever see this post or respond to the email first......Well.....Thanks!

Well, then there's that.....I sent a couple of emails the admin way before finding this post. So if you see my post before responding to the email, don't need to respond to the email. If you don't ever see this post or respond to the email first......Well.....Thanks!

– Matt Vogt

Matt-- just post it here and I'll handle it.... Bax is still swamped with backlog emails regarding system errors.

Hey Rob. Sent you an email with my 6186 Clipper. Got to get info together on my BST and Double cut jet.

Bump.

Hey Rob. Sent you an email with my 6186 Clipper. Got to get info together on my BST and Double cut jet.

Bump.

– Suprdave

You're covered on the clipper and the synchro jet. Check your profile.

Just need the stuff for the BST.

All received PM's answered so far.

If you PM'd me and didn't get a response, now's the time to let me know.

Pic now added to database. Also moved to the right category. Again, thanks guys, magical effort !!!

7/14/14-- 1PM CST--

All received PM's answered so far.If you PM'd me and didn't get a response, now's the time to let me know.

my 6189 streamliner, 27118 comes up as unknown

my 6189 streamliner, 27118 comes up as unknown

– Moltenmagna

Fixed. You will need to upload a new photo and tweak the specifications.

Added my Hot Rod back in.... There didn't seem to be a SHA-TV option tho in the available models to choose from

Hay PhantomT and Bax, after all this is done, if you find yourselves in DC, look me up. You guys deserve a treat to a nice dinner and a beer or two....

SHA-TV is now updated to be available in both FMIC-era and pre-Fender eras.

SHA-TV is now updated to be available in both FMIC-era and pre-Fender eras.

– Baxter

Excellent, I have updated. I see that you also added the correct finish color names as well!

My guitars are updated. I forgot about an orphan 6014 that passed thru Willies Guitar a few years back. Info sent to Rob.

Lee

My guitars are updated. I forgot about an orphan 6014 that passed thru Willies Guitar a few years back. Info sent to Rob.

Lee

– Lee Erickson

Lee-- I haven't forgotten about the 6014-- just haven't got around to it yet.

Register Sign in to join the conversation