About the Gretsch Pages

ERROR_EMPTY_RESPONSE on “Other Guitars” thread

Tried to respond to two Epi related posts and keep getting this page. Also very quickly when I tried to get onto Other Guits main page. 11:11 a.m. PST

Apparently Gretsch and Epi don't mix.

It happened to me and Parabar also. Does this mean Epiphone is trying to takeover Gretsch????

It happened on the original Wildkat inquiry thread, and it happened on Parabar's attempt to start a new thread to answer that unusable thread.

My theory: slashes in topic titles don't work. I'm going to test it now by starting a thread with a slash in the title.

It happened on the original Wildkat inquiry thread, and it happened on Parabar's attempt to start a new thread to answer that unusable thread.

My theory: slashes in topic titles don't work. I'm going to test it now by starting a thread with a slash in the title.

– Proteus

It actually has nothing to do with the slash itself--- but instead a certain sequence of letters embedded in the original post title. I think the hall monitor portion of Django picked it up as someone trying to embed a "no no" topic (as default-defined by Django, not Baxter)

Opinions/experience

I figured it out when your 3rd post in the Other Guitars section worked instead of the previous two. There are some letter sequences that Django does NOT like as topic TITLE keywords, but will still permit in actual thread text.

We had this happen a while back with another topic title that contained the word LOVE. Go figure--- cold-ass machine code!

Ah. It had to be something about the title. Good detecting, Cap'n Phantom.

Register Sign in to join the conversation