About the Gretsch Pages

Disappearing photos

Hey Bax... I've noticed that photos I've posted on some threads are now gone. Is this a known thing? Makes the remaining text less intuitive in those posts.

At last report, Bax was making more space on the server...lots of pictures were placed elsewhere.

I think our enthusiasm for the various colors threads impacted the system with pics overload.

Huh. The stuff I cleared out shouldn't impact anything, and certainly not anything new, but clearly it has. Sorry 'bout that. I'm not clearing anything else out now, though, so you shouldn't see it happen again.

Photo:

– Billy Zoom

A gorgeous FENDER Jaguar....!! (Sorry 'bout that..........)

– senojnad

No, that’s a Jaguar fender.

No, that’s a Jaguar fender.

– wabash slim

Nice one! I'm still laughing, and I saw your post ten minutes ago..

Nice one! I'm still laughing, and I saw your post ten minutes ago..

– richie...

My work here is done.

Speaking of disappearing images, Photobucket got itself a new CEO who reversed the absurd $500 subscription fee for third party hosting, so a lot of images all over the web should be reappearing.

– senojnad

I was going to say something about a Jaguar "wing", but... well, it wasn't quite as funny.

Speaking of disappearing images, Photobucket got itself a new CEO who reversed the absurd $500 subscription fee for third party hosting, so a lot of images all over the web should be reappearing.

– Afire

Really? Well, I think I cancelled my account so I think mine are gone....

Really?

That's the word on the street.

"Photobucket on Wednesday also turned back on millions of users’ images that were still linked around the web. The move allowed the images to reappear in place of the stock speedometer image that had replaced them last summer "

https://www.bizjournals.com...

Lets try this then.

Well what do ya know,Photobucket's working again!

Register Sign in to join the conversation