About the Gretsch Pages

connection issue

Bax... you may already be aware of this but at around 9:15am this morning, when I tried (several times) to connect to the GDP I got this...

(as I'm writing this post and trying to attach a screen shot of the garble I saw earlier today it won't let me attach the image, giving me a 500 internal server error message)

Tried to add pics to a thread I opened and got the same message, too.

The PM function also seems to be kaput.

Sorry guys.....my bagpipe thread may have just upset the server.

Sorry guys.....my bagpipe thread may have just upset the server.

– Windsordave

How could you!?!

It's not enough that I have to listen to banjo practice for three hours a day but then someone has to bring the bloody BagPipes and give people ideas and what not that will make other people bleed from the mind until they scream out loud and crank Justin freakin Bieber songs just to stop the madness.

You sir have a twisted and quite cruel side that manifests in the most harsh and unusual ways!

How could you!?!

It's not enough that I have to listen to banjo practice for three hours a day but then someone has to bring the bloody BagPipes and give people ideas and what not that will make other people bleed from the mind until they scream out loud and crank Justin freakin Bieber songs just to stop the madness.

You sir have a twisted and quite cruel side that manifests in the most harsh and unusual ways!

– Jetrow

Hey.....I resemble that remark! And besides, what do you expect from a fellow Canuck?

Site puked on me a couple of time also... my Chet arm post.

The PM function also seems to be kaput.

– redrocker

Successfully used the PM function earlier today, so maybe all is well again?

Successfully used the PM function earlier today, so maybe all is well again?

– Bonedaddy

Same here.

Ok... one last try to post the error page I got this morning...

In the past when I've reported oddities to Bax he typically asks for the error message, or a screen shot of what I was seeing. So that's why I posted the above screen shot. Just trying to give Sherlock as much evidence as possible to solve the crime.

Bit of sludge in the inter web pipes.

Register Sign in to join the conversation