About the Gretsch Pages

Change my password?

I've been trying to find out how to change my password for the Gretsch Pages for some time now. Tried "Contact the Gretsch Pages", tried emailing Baxter, tried "Forgot my password" - nothing works.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

When it happened to me that I lost my access (forgot my password) Bax was able to change it for me. Perhaps you could send him a PM and take it from there?

I also had reached out directly to Bax quite a while ago about changing mine. Sounded like something he had to do. Like Kevin said, maybe send him a PM.

I've tried contacting Baxter. I tried in December. I tried in January. I tried in early February. I can't PM him now because the email address associated with my profile has now been cancelled (which is another of the things I've been trying to change).

I don't how else to reach him. Has the new guy taken over the managing of the pages yet?

I'll try adding Bax's name to this topic, if I can. See if that helps. {edit} Nope, I don't seem to be able to do that.

I was just looking on the site to do the same thing. Why isn’t that in the area where you can edit your profile?

As I recall, Bax must attend to this for us. I'll send him an email with this topic's url. Perhaps, he'll see it then.

I need to get my registered email address changed. I haven’t used, or had access to the currently registered address for ten years. I have tried to get Baxter’s attention on this before, many times, but it’s not been successful. I can’t use the Private Message system as that email address is defunct, and I've started threads about it.

As I recall, Bax must attend to this for us. I'll send him an email with this topic's url. Perhaps, he'll see it then.

– Olivia Anne

Thanks Olivia Anne.

– Olivia Anne

Bax owns the GDP still but didn't he pass on the administration of the GDP to Rocky Street Sounds?

Actually, I don't own it anymore. I just try to help out here and there where I can.

At any rate, send me an email today. Be sure to include your username, and if you need an email change, include that too.

You, in particular, jimbodiddley. Your emails are bouncing.

Excellent. Thanks Baxter.

Will I still be able to PM you though if my registered email is no longer active?

it should get to me. but my email is baxter at this domain, so that works too. Just be sure to tell me the new email.

I've PM'ed and directly emailed you from the new email address. Thanks in advance!!

I was locked out for ages myself. I'm assuming I got collateral help by way of this thread and even if not, I'm back in. Thanks Tim !

Yep I'm all sorted too. Thanks Tim, I know you're not supposed to have the hassle anymore, which makes it all the more appreciated.

Register Sign in to join the conversation