About the Gretsch Pages

Calling Tartan Phantom

Before the big crash I added a dozen or so vintage ebay Jets and slapped together a photo collage for each. I listed them as "unknown" & "found on ebay" with a date. I noticed the photos are still visible on wayback. Can I still add the photos and other info to the old listings or should I relist them from scratch? Here's an example:

1955 Gretsch 6128: 18122

wayback 1955 Gretsch 6128 Duo-Jet: 18122

Bryan-- If they did not have serial numbers attached to the original database listing, then they would just be added from scratch as if they were never in there.

If you have a serial number for any of them and you try to add it a second time, you may get a message saying that the s/n is already in the database. In such a case, send the info & pix to me (or preferably post them here) and I will fix it.

Before the big crash I added a dozen or so vintage ebay Jets and slapped together a photo collage for each. I listed them as "unknown" & "found on ebay" with a date. I noticed the photos are still visible on wayback. Can I still add the photos and other info to the old listings or should I relist them from scratch? Here's an example:

1955 Gretsch 6128: 18122

wayback 1955 Gretsch 6128 Duo-Jet: 18122

– Bryan K.

I guess the concern I would have with this example is that it should be 1956 model year Jet.

Register Sign in to join the conversation