About the Gretsch Pages

Bearing my soul

It is my opinion that there is not enough said about the Gretsch pages. I used to think that ninety percent of all the people in the world were a-holes. If I were to use the GDP as a sample of the world population I would have to believe the reverse. I have been on the receiving end of too many acts of kindness and I have met too many good people to continue my previous way of thinking. I want to thank you all for making me a better person.

Merry Christmas to you all.

John

Merry Christmas John (and Enid) :D

I think that works both ways, UG. Merry Christmas to you and your pretty Lady.

Backatcha, brother!

Merry Christmas. GDP has certainly balanced my opinion of humanity for the better!!

That's true Grumpy, but don't let your guard down!:D

– Bigsbyslur

– bigsbyslur

I can take a hit once in a while.:D I have a hard head. But really, you all have made my little world a better place. Better than it has been for a long time. My wife even noticed a change in my attitude since I joined here.

Good for you! Did I help change your opinion about Euro trash? :D :D :D

Is it time to change your name to Uncle-no-longer-Grumpy? Merry Xmas to you and Enid! :D :D

The GDP is an island of civility and quality in the miasma of the internet. I've always been impressed by the wit and wisdom of the denizens here.

– Danman

– Danman

We love Euro trash...even you!

Besides, you tolerate our beer.

– Danman

– crowbone

– Danman

– crowbone

Thanks! Yeah, well that's true but then I'll tolerate just about any beer. 8-)

I feel the same and Backatcha, John and Enid. Have a great Holiday season to you and all.

Merry Christmas, John, and Enid. You should be just Unc, don't you think? You make my time along the path better, too. Thank you. Olivia Anne

John I couldn't agree more. The GDP has literally changed my life -- friends far and wide, knowledge and music --- as well as giving me a new outlook and philosophy on life in general.

Merry Christmas to you and Enid, and I look forward to ice skating on the lake next month!

Is it time to change your name to Uncle-no-longer-Grumpy? Merry Xmas to you and Enid! :D :D

– audept

– audept

Maybe Uncle-slightly-moody? Happy Pagan Winterfest.

I'm looking forward to seeing postings from Uncle Dad. Or Father Grumpy. Or something like that.

Momma Enid's got a nice ring to it, too.

I will always believe in people.... I understand that the world has it's share of people that are not of the right mind.... but it is good people that make this a wonderful world.... in reading many posts posted by you, unclegrumpy.... as well as many many others her int he GDP... this is a home of many wonderful people.

Merry Christmas to everyone here at the GDP.

Register Sign in to join the conversation