About the Gretsch Pages

Attn Powertronman

I've answered your emails, but you don't seem to be getting my responses. Check your spam filters, maybe?

Show a bit of respect for Powertronman now. Ya know that he's become a Gretsch-sanctioned artist, don'tcha?

Hey thanks Proteus! I’ll try a different email account.

Hi Proteus, I have nothing in my spam filter. I sent you a new email from my gmail account. Please forward your emails to me there. Thanks, Tom

Thanks for the Support Bob! As you know being a Gretsch artist, you receive the Great Gretsch Scepter, which gives the artist power beyond his or her wildest dreams. I am even now contemplating my next Gretsch-related move. :^)

Show a bit of respect for Powertronman now. Ya know that he's become a Gretsch-sanctioned artist, don'tcha?

– Ric12string

wait...WHAT? What did I miss? Tom?

Does this mean Elvis and the Experience gets a deluxe air-conditioned tour coach now?

wait...WHAT? What did I miss? Tom?

Does this mean Elvis and the Experience gets a deluxe air-conditioned tour coach now?

– Rhythmisking

Yes, precisely. They can roll down the windows now and drive at 55 mph.

Why, did somebody farted?

Why, did somebody farted?

– Proteus

While this may come as a total surprise to you, there are other reasons to roll down the windows. I do recognize, however, that that is usually the compelling reason in your car.

Does no good in the hereabouts. Hog farms.

Does no good in the hereabouts. Hog farms.

– Proteus

Hey, this thread is supposed to be all about me! I am going to buy Ernest Tubb’s old bus and roll down the highway with the windows down!

Well, I was going to call out RickyBob for hijacking my thread (about you!), but he's holding onto that Executive amp for me, and I don't want to peeve him.

I am already peeved about that remark. Too late.

So, can I somehow get the Executive now? Have 4 wheel drive, will travel!

Register Sign in to join the conversation