About the Gretsch Pages

Any posters you are more likely to read?

I do the new topics thing as well and then title and content. No favorite posters.

I don't have any preferences but when I don't have much time, I rather read the more general topics that apply to techincal issues, people with questions or the more pulling titles. In case of limited time I tend to neglect topics about gatherings, posts about certain artists (clips, photo's, im memoriams etc). Questions I think I can answer something to, get priority because that is the most powerful aspect of a forum: Q&A

I start at the New Topics as well but I believe that everyone has something to contribute. Sure some people may give us more knowledge than others but that's true in real life too.

There's usually not very much to read on a poster other than the band's name. But sometimes I like to stare at the black light posters for what seems like a really long time … ; )

For me, it`s all about the poster. That is often what gets me into the movie.

crtl+f: Otter

Nobody loves me

I'm usually inclined to click on topics about tube amp technical stuff.

I generally look for the one's labeled "toxic"....

...but, in all seriousness...count me in the "Title" and "Content" group.

If it says Proteus...I'm definitely going to take a peek and see what's up.

Other than that, I've found value and entertainment in posts by pretty much everyone here.

I go for vintage anything, anything Chet, Monkees, Beatles-lost-guitar-speculation/mythology, the occasional tube amp post, BZ amp discussions, and most RIP alerts. Not doing pedal freaks and geeks and Setzer hotrod anything. But also I don't expect anyone to read or learn a thing from my demented and tweaky posts.

I go for vintage anything, anything Chet, Monkees, Beatles-lost-guitar-speculation/mythology, the occasional tube amp post, BZ amp discussions, and most RIP alerts. Not doing pedal freaks and geeks and Setzer hotrod anything. But also I don't expect anyone to read or learn a thing from my demented and tweaky posts.

– DCBirdMan

But we learn so much about you through your "demented and tweaky" posts.

I think.

Don't we?

DCBirdMan runs wild on other Guitar Chat forums, too!

Im-poster?

I usually click "New Topics" and see if any thread titles spark my interest.

– mshehan

yup.

Register Sign in to join the conversation