About the Gretsch Pages

2 questions…

I know I'm a computer dummy, but.... Why for how come I can't find individual vintage guitars in the "Gretsch Data Base"? Can one view the guitars? When I click on "Tennesseean" for instance, I get a general description and something stating that there are 66 in the data base. How can I see them? Also... Is there a way to bring up a list of threads that I have either started or commented on? Like a "my posts" function. Thanks. cc

1. Above the description are several icons. By clicking them you find the different models and specimen of individual guitars. Try it! You can do it.

2. It's in the menu on the left. It's called "Your recent topics" under "Discussion". You find all the threads where you posted recently. If you can't see the menu you might have to open it via the arrow icon top left.

Excerpt of a screen shot. Note the icons above the pictured 6120. Works? Happy holidays, Charlie.

Excerpt of a screen shot. Note the icons above the pictured 6120. Works? Happy holidays, Charlie.

– sascha

– sascha

yeah, one of those icons is a list of the guitars of that model.

Thanks..got it. I had put my cursor on those icons, but they didn't highlight or anything, so I didn't click. Now I'm rollin'. Thanks guys (and gals?). Happy Holidays. cc

Register Sign in to join the conversation