- I was a touring musician for about 8 years, then returned to college and attained a degree in Criminology, finishing a PhD and just released a new album!
- Member since:
- Dec 10, 2006
- Board post count:
- 39 years
- Gretsch, Uprights, Tattoos,
- The Hypno Eye
- A live recording from one of our live shows. A crowd favorite, people were dancing around and raising glasses (of beer, just to be clear). 11/25/12
- The Check Engine Light
- I have a really crappy car, the radio doesn't work so often when I make my commute back and forth to work, I sing to myself.
- It's a Sweater
- This is what happens when my band all gets together to write...a really great tune with a latin-ish feel.
- Often when my friends get together to drink we just write a song to encourage more drinking.
- Minimum Wage
- My newest tune, I love hearing things when they're still in their formative stages. Really fun rockabilly.