Welcome to The Gretsch Pages...
New here? You may want to start in the Guitars section, where you'll find our database of every Gretsch guitar model ever, plus serial numbers, features, examples and more.
Or maybe you just want to talk with other Gretsch guitar nuts or have a question for the Gretsch-perts? Start with the Discussion Pages.
Brought to you in part by...
- Teleman commented on 6117 vs 6120 dilemma 0 minutes ago
- Richard Hudson, Curt Wilson and JACK commented on Cool pics from the past Last updated 5 minutes ago
- Gordon Henderson commented on What are you listening to right now?? 6 minutes ago
- Kustom 250 and Troy6120 commented on Exhibit A For What Is Wrong With The Music Industry Today 18 minutes ago
- Frank Giffen commented on Summer 2014 Build Project 21 minutes ago
- Thunderball, variantboy and geoguy commented on Watch Prince record Purple Rain…really Last updated 34 minutes ago
- neatone, Curt Wilson and WB commented on SchoolHoused Beach Blasters Last updated 36 minutes ago
- Ric12string commented on PARKEL #9 (Standel 25L15 clone) ** SOLD ** 36 minutes ago
- Thunderball commented on Movie - “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” 42 minutes ago
- Afire(s) commented on vintage Bigsby craziness! 49 minutes ago
- Thomas West commented on Epiphone Wildkat 50 minutes ago
- Edward Ball commented on Swapping a Vintage Gretsch.. ? 1 hour ago
- powerjet commented on One of the most important Gretches (Roc Jet) in Australian music history. 1 hour ago
- db62 commented on Post your Nocturne Brain Pedals here, after the crash 5yrs worth are gone, help! 1 hour ago
- Christopher B commented on Brass TruArc Question 1 hour ago
- Suprdave commented on ‘ Raunchy ‘ a 57 milestone or what ? 1 hour ago
lesdk started a new topic
' Raunchy ' a 57 milestone or what ?
' Raunchy ' a 1957 rock instrumental hit for Bill Justis ( co writer ) , Ernie Freeman , Billy Vaughn and in the UK ...
Neoj4zz started a new topic
FS: Bigsby B70
Bigsby B70: Excellent Condition $80 Shipped and Pppl.
- Violeiro added a 2008 5127 Hollow Body to the Gretsch-GEAR database
Deed Eddy started a new topic
Cool pics from the past
Since we've lost more than a few, I'm going to post random photos that mean something special to many of us. Feel free to join ...
Teleman started a new topic
6117 vs 6120 dilemma
Hi, I'm looking to buy my first Gretsch and have a bit of a dilemma! Do I go for a 6117 (2004) or a 6120 ...
didier delcourt started a new topic
last modification on my 5120.
A rocking bar bridge. Next step a P 90 seymour duncan or Bare Knukle in neck position.
Say hello to Teleman
Larry_Lion started a new topic
Brass TruArc Question
I have one of Tim's TruArcs for my White Falcon 6136T-LDS, replacing the factory synchro-sonic (Melitta). The TruArc is in brass, chosen to match the ...
- didier delcourt added a 2005 5120 Hollow Body to the Gretsch-GEAR database
- didier delcourt added a 3140 Synchromatic Thinline to the Gretsch-GEAR database
- Bob Howard added a 2013 5022-CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric to the Gretsch-GEAR database IS13090106
Ric12string started a new topic
Exhibit A For What Is Wrong With The Music Industry Today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irvcf6dCk-k I stumbled upon this video after finishing watching A-Bomb drive in a couple of runners in Billy's thread. This video underscores much of what ...
Medicus1963 started a new topic
Filtertron Ceramic or Alnico magnets How can I know ?
Hi, I am new to the forum and have one question. I recently acquired a 2005 Gretsch 1962 Country Classic and am not shire if ...
Billy D Light started a new topic
A-Bomb like to play Baseball Too
He's no one trick pony. People seem to think that he's locked in the basement chained to his drums, but I assure you he is ...
Say hello to Medicus1963
sascha started a new topic
Some small mods on my 17" archtop...
Hi folks, I own the pictured guitar for a while now. It's a rather inexpensive demo example made for a guitar show. (Musikmesse, I think. ...
Mick Fryar started a new topic
Swapping a Vintage Gretsch.. ?
Hi all, I am wondering if it is realistic for me to advertise my vintage gretsch for a swap for a newer model? I'm unsure ...
Ryan Costa started a new topic
Gemini 1 trem ticking hmmmm?
I have just recently rebuilt my gemini 1 cap job etc. I had to fix up the trem circuit it wasn't really functioning correctly. I ...
Curt Wilson started a new topic
SchoolHoused Beach Blasters
Self promotion? Yes! Old wood difference confirmed? YES! I've been reluctant to make any claims about the old schoolhouse wood and I'm here to say ...
Say hello to Kees
noiselab started a new topic
New line from Dean Zelinsky...
[DZPL Guitars](http://deanzelinsky.com) For some of us of a certain age, "Dean Guitars" means pointy guitars used mainly by the heavy metal set. If you still ...
Neal Rudnik started a new topic
The largest and smallest audience you have performed for?
My humble career, the largest audience I've performed was at the Taste of Chicago on Jackson & Lakeshore Drive. I figure 1,500 in the immediate ...
- CBell is watching Strumm’s 12 String Bigbsy Bar…. 19 hours ago
- stratman added a 2005 5435-T Pro Jet to the Gretsch-GEAR database CYG05031090
ptynning started a new topic
G6128t power jet - Set Up
Does anybody have an updated Power Jet Set Up Specs. I can,t quite get my G6128t Gretsch set up Dialed in I used .008 neck ...